Intro

Theodore was a simple boy. He liked to read, did well in school, had a few friends, and was just your average teenager. His best friend on the other hand, Annabelle, was a complete opposite. She lived in a broken home, was almost never really at school, and her only friend was Theodore. He called her Anna, and no one else was allowed to, she called him Theo, but so did everyone else.

His parents, his friends, basically everyone he knew told him she was a bad influence for him. That she was weighing him down and he shouldn't be around her anymore. Theodore didn't listen to them. He'd known her forever. She was his first real friend, the only who was always there so of course he would do the same for her.

Theodore was about 5'6 and only 2 inches taller than Annabelle. He was rather fit as he played a few sports throughout the school year. He had light brown hair, light green eyes, and tanned skin. He wasn't your typical heart throb but he did have a few girls making their interest in him known every once in awhile.

Annabelle was about 5'4, 2 inches shorter than Theo. She wasn't exactly fit but she was thin. She was the kind of pale girl who hated gym, rocked skinny jeans and band merch most of the time. Long black hair, which she dyed often, that reached a little past her shoulders. She hated school, hated people, hated sports, clubs, her family, her self, her life, everything. Except for Theodore.
***