Chapter Two

It was the last class of the day, which happened to be my least favourite, Gym. I've never liked gym but since it's the last day we'll probably just play soccer. I changed into my clothes and went outside. We had to run a lap around the track before class started. I got about half way around when Tyler Ashton, this kid that asked me out a while ago came running up to me.
"Hey girl." He said.
"What?" I asked dryly.
"We chilling later tonight?"
I scoffed. "yah you wish."
He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.
"Listen bitch. I don't know what your problem is, but I don't think I deserve to be talked to like that, don't you?" He said pushing me closer to the fence.
I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.
"Fuck you." I said.
He laughed quietly. I thought he was going to hit me but someone pulled him away before he could do anything. It was Carl, he was holding Tyler in place with both his hands wrapped around his shirt.
"You see that ass." He said pointing at me. "That's mine, so don't ever touch her again."
Tyler nodded clearly just wanting to be let go.
"Good." Carl said pushing him down to the ground.
He turned around to me. Tyler was already up and running back to the rest of the class.
"Thank you."
He smirked. "Don't worry," he said. "You can make it up to me soon."
I rolled my eyes.
"Come to my place tonight around 5, ok?" He asked.
"I don't know."
"Come on."
I didn't say anything for a second.
"Wow that much of a commitment." He laughed.
"Fine I'll come."
"Promise?"
"Promise." I said smiling as we walked to the class.

Sorry it's so short I'll do a longer one next💗