Chapter Eight

Carl tried texting me and calling me all night. Obviously I didn't pick up any of the call or texted him back. I cried all throughout the night replaying everything in my head. I should have known that he wasn't worth my time. Even if I did tell him how I felt and maybe he felt the same way I'd still be stuck having his baby momma around us all the time. The thought that is wasn't true crossed my mind. Someone that was willing to hook up with Carl would probably hook up with anyone so maybe it's not his. Then again I was willing and I'm a virgin.

Around two am something hit my window. I didn't think about what it was until I heard someone call my name. I got up and opened the window. It was Carl. I went to shut the window but he started yelling.
"Please just listen to what I have to say." He said
"Why?" I asked "why should I listen to you? Why should I believe what you have to say?"
"Please, I know you don't like me right now if you even liked me at all but I'm sorry. I know that we just started to get to know each other but if I knew you like this before that girl would have never been in my life."
I don't want to forgive him but he did have a point. I can't get mad at the other girls because we didn't know each other like this at the time.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
I stared at him for a few while.
"Fine," I said as I shut the window and made my way to the front door to let him in.