Chapter Two: October and Apirl

*Hade's POV*

It's been at least ten months since I met Persephone, and every day is like the darkness in my heart is being blinded by light; yet I don't mind. Ha, look at me the God of Death; in love with the Goddess of life. The most beautiful woman in the world, I think I've change because of her. Pain and Panic notice it too. Great Fates I'm in love with her, I want to make her happy; but how can I do that? I'm the opposite of her, we are nothing alike; but we fit so perfectly. Come on Hades think. What to give Persephone?

Ah yes! Why didn't think of it before! I shall make her a necklace, but not any necklace. I'll make her a necklace of love, I shall make her my symbol. But will she like it? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to ask Pain and Panic. Man I must be desperate.

"Pain! Panic!" I yelled for the idiots.

"Coming our lord!" I hear them both. And of course I start to hear them falling down the stairs, seriously how can those idiots keep falling down the stairs every time. Sigh I have morons as minions.

"Pain."

"Panic."

"Reporting for duty." They said in a unison, and salute to me.

"I have a question for the both of you." I said.

They both gulp. "What is it Lord Hades?" Pain asked.

"Do you think if I make Persephone a necklace with my symbol on it, do think she'll like it?" I asked. I turned and saw both of their jaws dropped to the ground, like literally on the ground.

"What?" I asked.

"N-n-nothing out Lord. I-i-it's just that we're not used to you being n-n-nice." Panic studerred. Seriously that kid needs help.

"Just answer the question." I sighed a little.

"I think she'll like like very much." Pain answered with a smile.

"Okay. I'll make her a necklace. Don't bother me until I call you." I ordered.

"Yes sir." They both said in a unison, and left while marching. Man those two need help, like mental help.

I went to my office, and start to work on the necklace for my Persephone, my Zoi.

Few hours later

*Persephone POV*

I wonder where my Hades is? He is usually not this late to meet with me. Maybe he forgot about me? No he couldn't he's too sweet for that maybe he is busy. Yep he is busy, I should sing a song while I wait for my love.

Persephone sings

She was like April skies

Sunrise in her eyes

Child of light

Shining star

Fire in her heart

Brightest day

Melting snow

Breaking through the chill

October and April

He was like frozen sky

In October night

Darkest cloud

Endless storm

Raining from his heart

Coldest moon

Deepest blue

Tearing down the spring

October and April

Like hate and love

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

Like light and dark

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

We were like loaded guns

Sacrificed our lives

We were like love undone

Craving to entwine

Fatal touch

Final thrill

Love was bound to kill

October and April

Like hate and love

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

Like light and dark

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

Hate and love

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

Light and dark

Worlds apart

This fatal love was like poison right from the start

October and April

October and April

October and April

After my song, I hear footsteps, and I turned around and saw my love. "Hades!" I yelled in a excitement, I ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Hello my love." I hear him said softly yet sweetly.

"I thought you forgot about me." I said a little sad, looking up at him.

"I could never forget you my love. You are my reason to live, you're my everything." Hades said so sweetly, has he puts his hand on my cheek. I smiled at his kindness, held his hand that's on my cheek. I love these moments with him, I know Hades doesn't show his sweet side that much; but I only get to see it. We leaned towards each other and shared a passionate kiss. His lips maybe cold, but his kisses are so warm. They are warm enough to warm up my heart.

I stopped the kiss and asked Hades, "why were you late my agápi?"

"Oh right. I almost kissed."Hades reached into his pocket and grabbed a black box with a fancy design, with a beautiful dark blue ribbon tied to it. "This is for you my Zoi." He said and handed the box to me.

I open the box and saw a beautiful silver necklace with Hades symbol. I start to cry with cheers of joy.

"Persephone why are crying? Do you not like you gift?" Hades asked in panic.

I laughed a little, and answered. "No my love no. I am not sad, I am happy that gave me this. I feel like we are married."

"Well Persephone that's just it." Hades said with a smile, and went on one knee and asked "Will you marry me?"

I gasped in surprised, tears still running down my eyes, I never felt this happy before. I nodded my head yes. "Yes Hades, I would love to marry you."

Now it's Hades turn to smile and cry of happiness. "Oh Persephone I love you like the moon love his sun." Hades smiled.

We both shared a kissed and made love under the stars. We are going to be happy forever and ever.