Nervously

She manages to eat some of the breakfast, and drink all of the coffee. She thanked him before walking to the bathroom to go in the shower.
She puts the temperature on its highest and lathers her hair in coconut shampoo and conditioner. She cleans herself and gets out. She doesn't realise that she was in there for an hour. But Elliot didn't mind, he gladly waited until she was finished.
She brushes her teeth before leaving the bathroom and walking into the bedroom wearing a towel. Elliot is say in the living room and hears her unblocking the bathroom door.
"Livia, do you need a hand?" He says seeing the door open
"I'm good thanks" she smiles as she walks across the hall.
She gets dressed and ties her now dry hair into a messy pony tail. When she is done, she walks into the living room.
"How you feeling?" He asks
"I'm actually feeling allot better" she says with a slight smile "But I have run out of medicine, so I'm going to the store" she says
"No liv let me go" he insists
"I thought that you didn't want to leave me alone?" She says cheekily with a smirk
"Okay! We can both go" he compromises.
They drive to the store in Elliot's black jeep. They pull up at the drug store and walk inside.
They walk around for a bit, Olivia wonders off without Elliot noticing.
"Liv!" He shouts
"What?" She shouts back
Elliot follows her voice and finds her in the sanitary isle.
"What are you doing?" He asks
"Tampons, is that okay?" She says sarcastically
"Oh, sorry" he says awkwardly
"Come on!" She laughs pulling him out of the isle and to the counter.

They pay for her medicine and walk back out to Elliot's car. He opens the passenger door for her to get in.

They drive back to the apartment, and as they reach the elevator Elliot realises something.
"Damn, I forgot the shopping!" He says as Olivia presses the elevator button.
"Go, I'll meet you up there" she says
"Okay" he says as he runs back to the car.
She steps into the elevator and sees a middle aged man. She miles as she presses the button of her floor.
"Hello" he says in a deep voice.
"Hi" she replies nervously.