Idiots

- ANGELICA P.O.V -

I studied her eyes for a moment, as she looked at me dumb-founded. "What do you mean they left a note!" she exclaimed her eyes filled with anger, her eyes seemed to glow a dark brown colour as turned hammering her fist on to the wooden table as it snapped in half; a clear break. "Jordyn, calm your fricken farm okay, I've been trying to get in contact with this 'person'. They said as soon as I have retrieved you, someone will come and protect us" I said taking a breath swallowing, her breathing slowing to a normal pace. 

'Anger management' I spoke with a hint of humor  

I smirked as Rina looked over at me, with the same look; you could tell she was cracking up inside, it was like she was going to explode with laugher. 

- JORYDNS P.O.V - 

I could feel my blood start to boil, I asked a question and all I got in return was more questions. I suddenly snapped,  "What do you mean they left a note!" I exclaimed my voice filled with hatred; I squeezed my fists tight, I was ready to EXPLODE! I turned around looking over at my white knuckles, I wooden table laid in front of me; my breath quickened as I felt the pulse of anger and hatred through my veins. My body started to move on it's own, like a person seemed to take control of my actions, before I knew it my fist had smashed through the poorly made table. 

I turned back around as I felt my breathing slow to a steady pace, I looked over at Angelica and Rina; I childish smirk wiped across their faces, It looked as if Rina was going to vomit all over Angelica. I shook my head anxiously, placing my two palms on my face; I could feel the sweat building on the top of my forehead. "I feel faint" I spoke as my eyes suddenly closed and my body feel limp, the last words I head were "I she going to be okay?", then my all of my senses cut of and I was left in a dark obis.

- UNKNOWNS P.O.V -    

"Sir, number 009; Jordyn Blackvalley and her companion number 019, Taylah Jacvilley have escaped the complex" The man spoke with great disappointment; his head lowered in embarrassment. "What do you mean escaped!" I yelled in anger, banging my hand down on the chair; the poor man quivered in the fear. "T-There was a power shortage, a-a-and a gang of people broke in and stole them." He said pausing to take a breath, "We have footage, but we were unable to clearly get a picture of their faces" He spoke nervously, his breath speeding up.

"I AM SURROUNDED BY INCOMPETENCE" I yelled loudly,cursing under my breath. It was almost as if hot stream was blowing out of my ears. "Find them, and bring them to me!" I said firmly, but calmer then before, the man nodded as he stumbled out of my office; like his legs were made of jelly. 

- AUTHOR - 

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I promise it will be longer next time. But anyways, how are you enjoying the book? I would really appreciate if you could comment any suggests or vote, that would be great! Well thanks! <3

- Sage