Coming Out with John Cena

So today we got papers to start scheduling for ninth grade (yay so excited... Not). And in the description for the health class it talks about learning about AIDS and I was like "I don't need to learn about AIDS, Troye Sivan already taught me." And Caitlyn was like "What?" And I explained that he posted a video about AIDS. Then some more time went on and everyone started talking about John Cena and someone said he was a rapper. We didn't believe it so we looked it up and it was true. Then I started talking about how Troye Sivan met John Cena on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I showed Cautlyn a picture and she just rolled her eyes. She then asked me how long I've had an obsession with Troye and I said about 9 months. And then I was like "I could have had a baby in that time. For all I know he could have had a baby in that time. Just kidding he's gay but did prank call his mom when he was like 18 and told her he got a girl pregnant. And her response was 'bullshit'." Caitlyn asked me if he was out to his parents at the time and I gave her the 'are you serious, obviously' look and said "Yeah, he's been out since 2010 when he was 15 and came out to the Internet in 2013... August 2013... August 7, 2013." She was like how do you know the exact date and I was like idk I just do ok. And then I looked up the video and showed her that it was, in fact, posted on August 7, 2013. Caitlyn was like OMG why am I friends with a stalker. And I was like idk I know a lot of things about Troye Sivan.
A/N: Hello. (It's me) I haven't posted in 3 days (well it was the weekend so...) and decided to post today because programming was interesting today. I don't even have to explain myself (I hope). So yeah I'll probably post again tomorrow depending on what happens in IT because I don't have programming tomorrow. Anyways, bye my little trash bags. ;)