Demon Born

Demon Born

I don't remember Anything But I know I died June 1st 2013 . I don't remember Coming Out the woods I somehow ended up in my ex Best Friend Zonnique Bedroom

-FlashBack-

I jumped up out of my sleep to See Zonnique "WHAT THE FUCK "I Screamed "Bahja OMG are you okay ?"Zonnique said not being a Bitch For the first Time "How did I get here ? what's Going On ?" I Just asking question "Last Night 3:00 in the morning you came into my bed you were bloody so I changed your clothes you wouldn't talk you just looked at me and then you threw up some black stuff in my Toilet " Zonnique Said "OMG thank you I'm late for school I gotta go " I Said Running out the House , my house was around the corner. I know my mother Would Kill Me I realized I didn't have my keys I checked under the welcome mat and I opened the door . It was quick but the Smell of Bacon I quickly dashed into the Kitchen to see my Mom Cooking "Morning Bahja Are you Hungry?" my Mother asked I was shocked "Zonnique called at 3am saying you slept over " my mom said mental note thank Zonnique "O-okay" I replied . My mom turned around "OMG BAHJA you have blood all over your hands go upstairs and clean up "My Mother said I quickly ran into my room to see my bloody hands I was wearing a Large Shirt that covered my arms And Baggy Baggy Sweats my hair was in a neat bun . I grabbed my Regular Clothes for school Which was Tee shirt Jeans and Vans , Good thing the blood was dried . I walked into the bathroom and locked the door I turned on the shower water that quickly steamed up , I stripped my clothes and I screamed in Horror. My body was Covered in Bloody Wounds I cupped my Mouth "Bahja Are you okay ? " Mom said sounding Worried "Yes The Water was Really Hot" I said I looked back at the mirror and I seen my wounds going away all over my body I was shocked . My A Cup boobs Got Bigger my skinny body was Thicker but still kinda slim I didn't know what was Happening I looked down at my Arms and Back at the Mirror it was me but I had pink hair and grey eyes the reflection Smirked at me . I was creeped out "Im the new You "she said with a deep voice she turned into a demon and her Long Black Tongue wrapped around me I screamed . I opened my eyes just a Day Dream but my body did change I quickly got in the shower washing my hair and all over my "New Body"

-FlashBack Over-

It happened so Fast I wasn't expecting it what happened in the woods changed my life forever

I wasn't the same

And ill never will be

__________________________

Crazy Right well this is like the introduction