New Year

New Year

School came back quickly And I had a huge secret and I wasn't acting like me . I was different I dyed my long hair Pink , I didn't need glasses some how my Vision improved . I didn't need Braces I was the image in the mirror I seen Back in June , it was like I wasn't controlling my self I went from t shirts to crop tops Jeans to Tight skirts . Vans to Wedges I remember walking into the school building like I was the shit I mean I am the shit , my Long Pink Hair done in nice Curls from my curling wand . My outfit was a Black Bustier Top and Purple Short Shorts and My Jordan Grapes , I walked into that school building with not a care in the world and everyone looked at me . I smiled and Waved Zonnique and her crew Stared at me with wild eyes and walked right up to them "Is there a Problem ?" I Asked . "No Bahja what happened ?" Zonnique asked "It's Beauty to you I changed that's what happened " I Said flipping my hair and Walking right in between the jocks "Hey Boys " I said walking passed . "DAMMMMMMMMMMN " they said in unison I walk into the office and picked up my Schedule and walked to my home room class and everyone stared at me . I smiled this was going to be a good year , after school came and the Head Jock Marques the one who always teased me approached me . "You me on a date now " Marques said see Marques wasn't ugly I knew him since 8th grade he was new around the time he was born and raised In Chicago . "Sure but we should go to the lake " I Said he nodded I gave him directions to the lake deep in the woods I smirked at him , we got out the car "So what you wanna do ?" Marques said I begin kissing him we were by the lake I begin stripping my clothes he followed I let him feel up on my boobs I got on my knees and I went to his dick . I took it out slowly out his boxers "You remember when I had a crush on you and you embarrassed me ?" said gripping on his dick "That was be-Gco- I didn't listen I seen that demon girl again watching me ' You'll thank me Later' I hit Marques dick off he screamed and he was dying I begin ripping his body open eating his organs and tasting his sweet sweet blood . I couldn't believe I did this to him the that look just like me showed up again we were in a white room she looked at me . She begin Laughing " Bahja sweet little Bahja I want you I want your soul " She spoke a raspy voice "why me ? What did I ever do ?" I asked "You weren't a Virgin when you were scarified and now I want your soul I'm with you forever Bahja " she said touching me I jumped "Don't be shy I'm just staring at the person I'm becoming "She smiled and her eyes turned black she bit my neck and I begin screaming "STOP PLEASE "I Screamed she laughed and I was standing over Marques life less body I begin crying I had to do something I hurried Marques body and I jumped in the lake to get clean and I got dressed 'Drive his car in the lake '

I couldn't even say no cause I put his car and drive and I got out with my book bag and it slowly drove into the lake . I heard her laugh and I quickly ran back to the school and I took the bus home I can't believe it

__________________________

I'm going to become more graphic with this story and its going to be detailed more