Chapter Thirty Two

By the time we all got the whole, 'mouse ordeal,' over, it was around 10:00 At night.

"You tried to eat a mouse?" Levi asked with a disgusted face. Sasha pouted, "I couldn't find any good food in the house, so I improvised...."

Hanji and Petra gagged and I wrinkled my nose. "That's just, ew." Sasha shrugged, "At least I didn't try to eat a raccoon again~"

Everyone, including me turned to her. She blushed. "Camping trip; lost supplies; starving...." The brunette trailed off and scratched the back of her head, "It didn't taste that bad anyways, it was like chicken-"

"That's what they all say!" Hanji yelled, running to the couch and falling face forwards onto it. "She's gonna die-"

"This happened in the past." Levi reminded her, sighing heavily and stretching his arms, "And now I'm tired because I had to chase a mouse around the kitchen."

He glared at Sasha and she shrugged, "Tell those two to go shopping." She pointed a accusing finger at the two fiancées, who weren't paying the least bit of attention to the conversation.

Petra sighed, "We should all just go to bed, the wedding is literally tomorrow,  and mom and dad will be getting here late tonight, so I want to greet them early in the morning."

Everyone agreed and started to head off to their rooms, Sasha's was in the attic; Me and Levis was located on the second floor above the second guest room, (Where Levis and Petras parents would be staying,) meanwhile, Hanjis and Petras was on the second floor next to ours.

Hanji clapped her hands loudly and pecked Petra on the lips, "I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful woman~"

Petra blushed, but nonetheless smiled anyways, "Awe, I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with-" she paused, looking for the right word, "This~"

"Hey!" Hanji yelled in defense while laughing.

"Alright, alright," Sasha said, grabbing a box of 'Cheez-its' from the cupboard closest to the fridge. "Go to yes before I decide to fry more mice."

"Ugh, don't remind me." I said, having the urge to vomit at the thought of eating a mouse. There wasn't anything majorly disgusting about the rodents, they were just, MICE.

"Okay, let's just go to bed." Levi said quickly, grabbing my arm.

"I need to shower." I stated as soon as he shut the bedroom door. I brushed some remaining dirt off my back from earlier when I had passed out.

Levi sighed but didn't disagree, he was such a clean freak anyways.

I made my way to the bathroom and quietly shut the door behind me; trying not to disturb the other people around us.

I turned on the shower and almost immediately remembered the day when Levi had taken me in; the first day I showered in what seemed like forever; the first day someone cared about me. I smiled at the memory and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Whatcha smiling at?" Levi purred in my ear quietly, causing me to smile even more. "Ah, nothing really."

"That smile says other wise." He said in a gentle tone as he began leaving soft kisses down my spine.

I shivered under his grasp and turned to face him, capturing his lips with my own. Levi took almost no time to start yanking off my, and his, clothing, tossing them around the bathroom.

I tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth as he opened the shower door; pushing me inside before entering himself. "If we're going to shower, we should actually shower." I panted in between breaths.

Levi shrugged and bit my collar bone, causing me to moan loudly and run my fingers through his dark ebony locks. "I want to hear your voice~" He said; looking up at my face only to attack my neck.

My eyes widened as his actions made one of my hands fly to my mouth, muffling any of the noises that I made.

"Such a shame," Levi said as he pulled back away from my neck to examine his work. "I wanted to hear your lewd moans."

'Blunt.' I thought as Levi licked the shell of my ear, making me shiver under his gaze. (Even though I was significantly taller than him.)

"I-I can't make any noises, o-or they'll hear." I managed to say without moaning.

Levi smirked and leaned in closer to my face.

"I guess I'll have to fix that~"

~