29

An: lots of pov changes!!

*Rosie*

Once the ship was pulled completely into the station we all realized what it was. The Imperial space station; also known as the Death Star. Inside of it were hundreds of storm troopers marching around and patrolling the area. Something twisted in my stomach making me feel as though I was going to vomit. I was beyond nervous now. Was Anakin in here? Was he going to kill me? Was he going to kill our son?

"Relax, princess. Everything will be ok, trust the force." Obi Wan spoke lowly so only I could hear. I nodded trying to convince myself more than anything that he was right.

Han was quick to press a control that locked all doors and covered all windows, leaving us safe for now.
"So anyone got a plan?, I'm bored sitting in here doing absolutely everything nothing except waiting to be caught" He exclaimed leaning back on the controls. I sighed, running a hand through my now untamed hair due to all the stress pulling.

I half fell out of my seat when Luke shot out of his seat yelling. "I have an idea!"

"Shush kid! Do you want the troopers to hear us?" Han snapped. "I'm surprised they haven't heard us yet". We were hiding in what I considered a 'panic room' due to all the security measures that helped protect us from whatever was outside.

"Sorry," Luke apologized, now more quietly. "But anyway, we need to get two storm trooper uniforms and a pair of handcuffs. Me and Han will take Chewie as a 'prisoner' to the detention area. We will be dressed as storm troopers. Obi Wan, go and shut down all ways of security around here. Rosie, you stay here with the droids so that way your safe."

"I realized I said I was bored but running into the detention area was not what I had in mind" Han told Luke shaking his head.

"That plan could work" Obi Wan agreed, nodding his head slowly.

"See? Come on Han, we need to save the princess. And just think...she's a princess. Princess are rich you know. Can you just imagine the reward you'll get for saving her. Even I can't picture that much money" Luke spoke smirking at Han. I rolled my eyes at his little assumption considering I myself was once a princess.

"Reward?" Han asked, clearly thinking about the money. Luke nodded then sighed mockingly.

"But if you don't want to go I under-"

"No! No, let's go save us a princess" Han sighed, getting up and following Luke out of the little panic room.

*Anakin*

My sensations were extremely heightened as I could feel her presence. She was here and on this ship. My body ached for her as well as every single nerve in me. I was intoxicated off the feeling of her presence.

I stormed through the halls, properly prepared to rescue the love of my life and hold her in my arms again. I focused everything on the feeling, her feeling, just wanting to find her. Suddenly, I felt a different presence; another familiar one. This time, I felt anger and rage pitting at the bottom of my stomach and beginning to boil over.

Looks like my master was right. He can't bind forever.

As I changed courses, now heading towards the main 'meeting' room if you will, I passed by two storm troopers walking a Wookie to the detention area. My eyes squinted at them as I felt the force energy around them. There was something off. "What are you two doing and who exactly is this? I was not informed of anybody being located on the ship yet." I glared down at the two suspiciously.

"We ordered somebody to inform you sir, they just didn't get to you in time. He is apart of the rebel alliance. We're arresting him under captain's orders." One of them spoke. I sat up straighter and analyzed them curiously.

"Fine" I snapped allowing them to go. They scurried away with the prisoner, allowing me to continue my journey.

"Keep an eye on those two storm troopers. I feel as though there is something off about them" I ordered another storm trooper as I passed.

"Yes, my lord" he agreed nodding. With that I stomped up to the meeting room, preparing to address the situation at hand.

I couldn't help but feel slightly anxious about seeing Rosie again. I wandered what she looked like after all these years. After all, I was given a gift by my master to stay young and strong forever. Speaking of the traitor, how dare my master betray me and tell me she had died? She was the light of my life, the love of my life and he ripped it away. Me and her could have ruled the galaxy forever; me as the king and her as the beautiful queen.

*Rosie*

I was sitting in the ship anxiously awaiting somebody's return. I've started pulling at my hair and rocking back and forth like a crazy person. At one point, I took the gold crown off my head and resorted to counting the amount of jewels found inside. Not to mention, this cabin was getting hotter and hotter by the second. I had already taken off the thick velvet coat I had on, leaving in my gold and tan gown.

"Are you alright? You don't look to well miss" Threepio asked, seeing my pale and drenched figure.

"I'm ok Threepio , thanks for asking I'm just a little nervous" I uttered, wiping my palms on the skirt of my dress.

I turned towards the door and just stared, internally praying. The crazy thing was I don't know who I wanted to see.

My mind was yelling at me and reminding me of the atrocities of that night. It told me to never ever forgive him and to never ever allow back in. It was basically saying it would shut down my optic track, not allowing me to even look at him.

My heart was a different story. It yearned for Anakin. It yearned for him in so many ways. It wanted my lips to feel the familiar warmth and softness of his on mine. It wanted me to experience the tingles as his fingertips touched my waist. It wanted me hold him in my arms once again.

The hard part was deciding who to listen to.

Both sides had very valid reasons. As much as I wanted him back, I had to remember he hurt me. Physically hurt me. Maybe he didn't want me.

That thought alone killed me inside. My heart was breaking all over again as I thought about him not wanting to see me again; as I thought him stop loving me.

It was then that I knew whose side I was going to pick.

*Anakin*

I crashed through the entrance of the meeting room. All heads snapped towards me, immediately standing at attention. I scanned each of their facial expression, reading fear on each of them, only fueling my rage.

"Obi Wan Kenobi is here." I seethed glaring at the leaders of the imperial army as I paced slowly around them.

"If that's true we will not allow him to escape" one of them spoke, trying to reassure me. I scoffed, laughing mockingly at his stupidity.

"He does not want to escape. That is not why he is here General. And I know he will not be escaping. Thanks for reassuring me." I snapped, sending him an angry glare that made him visibly tense up.

"Lord Vader, I had no int-" he was cut off by an invisible force cutting off his airways. I watched as he writhed around in pain, looking for air.

"That's enough, let him go" a leader sighed. I dropped my hand and the one I choked started coughing. He cowered in his seat away from me in fear. I smirked at his obedience.

"We will capture him and place in prison Lord Vader" the other General promised.

"No let me handle him" I concluded, storming out the room. I opened my mind, allowing me to use the force to search for Obi Wan. An image of where he was on the ship popped into my mind, making my lips curl into a devious smirk.

I quickly stomped to where he was, stopping as his presence was strong. I turned on my lightsaber and he stepped out, turning on his own.

"So we meet again my old friend" I spoke darkly.