36

Updated

*Rosie*

I paced my room, pinching my lip so tight it went numb. Leia had told me to lock the door in my room and to only open up if it was her, Han, or Luke. I gladly obliged seeing as I was feeling sick to my stomach at the thought of facing Anakin again. Even after all these years I was putty in his hands somehow.

Just like they did when I was talking with Leia the other day, more memories began flooding in. The first one was a good one that brought a small smile to my lips and even helped calm some nerves...

Memory~

I had just gotten home from a long, stressful day at work. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Not only did me and Padme get into a big fight, but I felt like everyone was telling me I did everything wrong and I couldn't do anything right. After all, it was my third day in the senate.

I sat down on the couch, defeated and exhausted from the day I just had. Not more then 2 minutes after I sat down Anakin walked in and saw how upset I probably looked. He ran over to me and engulfed me into a hug. I hugged him back, taking in everything about him.

"What's the matter beautiful?" He said softly.

"Rough day at work" I said plainly. He laughed slightly and pulled away.

"What happened?" He asked smiling.

"Apparently I did everything wrong. Not to mention, me and Padme got into a fight" I said sighing and leaning back onto the couch crossing my arms.

"What did you guys fight about?" He asked me sitting back also and putting an arm around my shoulders, comforting me.

"She was frustrated with me and I was frustrated with her. At the time we were both ticking time bombs and things were said that weren't the nicest..." I admitted, mindlessly messing with my hands in my lap.

"Don't listen to a word she or any one of the others say about you" he sighed. I just nodded not wanting to speak knowing full well I would break. He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands and stared directly in my eyes. "Don't listen to them, I'm serious Rosie. Your better than them and you always will be; they're jealous. Remember that." he whispered, leaning down and placing his lips against mine softly.

Memory over

The way he assured me with such confidence still makes me putty in his hands. He always knew exactly what to say and I don't doubt he still does. Of course, near the end he did slip up once or twice...

Memory~

I was folding the laundry since I was on maternity leave when Anakin appeared in the room. I jumped slightly, not at all expecting him to be home at this time of day. My eyebrows furrowed at his stone face as he simply stared at me.

"Are you ok, Ani?" I asked, stepping towards him. He didn't say anything but rather continued to just stare, now at the ground. "You can talk to me you know, if it's the council ag-"

"It's not them" he snapped. My eyes widened at his outburst. He squeezed his eyes closed and ran his hands through his hair. He was frustrated; he was always there for me in darkest moments so I couldn't fail him now.

"Then what is it? If you really don't want to talk we don't have to..." I kept my voice soft as I spoke to him in an attempt to calm him down. He just shook his head and continued passing the room.

"It's the dreams. The nightmares actually. They keep haunting me no matter what; whether it be in my sleep or while I'm awake. Its making me go out my mind" he huffed.

"Anakin-"

"No. I don't want to hear about how your not going to die and it's just dreams because it's not. I feel it in my bones every time your screaming face appears in my head. I dont want to hear anybody tell me about it; I want to save you." With that he stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door in the process. Leaving me with my heart racing in fear.

Memory over

That whole night was a nightmare seeing as he didn't get home until really late so I was up worried about him for hours.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Quickly, I ran to hide somewhere in case it were the stormtroopers. My heart rate slowed down as I saw it was just Han and Chewbacca. I came out of the hiding spot and went up to them with concern in my eyes. "What's going on?"

"Great to see you as well princess" Han rolled his eyes.

"Where's Luke? Leia?" I asked ignoring his sarcastic remark.

"He went to go where Obi Wan told him to go, whatever that means." Han shrugged. I nodded, waiting to hear about Leia when she came running in. "Good your here, the battle is getting more dangerous. People are staring to evacuate. Let's get in the Falcon, we're getting out of here!" Han said grabbing Leila's arm and running to the ship. I quickly grabbed my bag of things, leaving whatever wasn't packed on the ground and followed closely behind them.

We all loaded the ship and buckled in as we prepared for hyperspace. We waited a little while in silence as Han cursed to himself.

"What's going on?" I spoke up nervously.

"I don't know it won't start" Han muttered, struggling to get it to start still.

"Would it help if I got out to push" Leia said sarcastically.

"Yeah!" Han retorted equally as sarcastically.

"Stop being immature both of you! We need to leave" I scolded, fully alert at the fact that Anakin could come find us any minute now. As much as I missed him, I knew he wouldn't be focused on our love but on my new found friends/ children who he would want to hurt.

"I'm trying! Chewie see if you can Hotwire it" Han asked Chewbacca. Chewie walked over to the control panel and began to open it up and mess with the wires. Soon the controls lit up. "I think we can fly to reach cloud city where an old friend could help us out" Han explained and turned on the ships motor. Once the ship began to lift off the ground my nerves slowly settled down, now all we had to do was make it to Cloud City.

*Anakin*

I walked up to where the ship had just taken off and allowed the energy to surround me. My instincts and the force was telling me Cloud City; to Cloud City it is. I went back to my ship and called to the Star Destroyer. "I'm coming up and we're going to cloud city. Send another Star Destroyer over to collect our fleet. This battle may as well be over."

"Yes my lord" I heard over the communicator. I flew up and landed on the ship. I felt the ship go into hyperspace toward Cloud city.

-on cloud city-

"Lando Calrissian, I have a favor to ask you." I spoke as wicked grin made its way to my lips.

An: ok so I have a question. Do you guys think is a good storyline? And also, I might do a sequel that leads into Force Awaken but I'm not sure. Give me your feedback on my writing, and also about TFA Sequel! Oh and I'm updating again today!!