BxB/GxG

Before you stop and think, "Wait a minute is this prick some homophobic shithead who likes to rag on people's works?!" Think again. I hate to come out strong with this shit but I'm just gonna lay down the law: I am pan sexual as well as transgender making me, oh would you look at that, a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. I've been this way all of my life, even before I realized it was a thing that I was. With that being stated, I would NEVER drag a person through the mud on them writing BxB or GxG stories, this isn't even really about that per say. This is about the fact that authors feel like they have to point out- on the fucking title- that yes this novel/story will contain things of the GAY variety. While seeing that on some titles is pretty awesome for people who are trying to look some thing of that variety up, it's also kind of dumb. Not from the authors' perspective- definitely not- because it is certainly not their fault that they literally have to tell people, "If ya don't like same sex people with their privates touching or- GODS FORBID IT- kissing, don't read." It's kind of sad to be perfectly blunt because that's what the TAGS are for. If a person doesn't read the tags that's their problem, and even more so- if an author decides not to blatantly tell people that HEY THIS BOOK DOES THE GAY and people get pissed off, well hey man they can just stop reading it. No one is forcing the readers to read about all the gay shit we do in our pillow forts, and we don't have to advertise it either. Cause guess what guys? In the end, it's your story. Be controversial. Be mysterious. Don't broadcast shit if you don't need to and to those who flame you: Tell 'em- as politely as possible- to go suck a cock. Who knows? They might like it.