Chapter 1

It was Friday. The shower turned off and a pink haired teen with a towel wrapped around his waist came out of the bathroom. He was getting ready for school, says the black jeans, white, long sleeve, button down shirt, and the white scarf he had laid out on his bed. When he was fully dressed, he went back into the bathroom, using gel to spike up his hair.

Natsu came downstairs and smelled breakfast. Sting, his older brother was cooking. It smelled delicious.

Stun could hear Natsu coming down the stairs and knew it want Gajeel, older than both Sting and Natsu, since he'd never wake up this morning. "Good morning Natsu," Sting said.

"Hey Sting," Natsu replied. He went over where Sting was cooking. He looked over his shoulder. French Toast?! On a Thursday?! "Looks yummy! What's the occasion?"

Stings cheeks turned red, "It's Rogue and I's one year anniversary. I would have prepared something a little bit more... ummm, complex?"

Rogue was Stings boyfriend.

Natsu rolled his eyes and smiled, "Well, I hope you guys have a good day."

"In school, yeah right," Sting commented.

Sting was done cooking. He set the food on the dinning table and they both sat down to eat. Sting kept rambling about what he was going to do with Rogue after school. A few minutes later, Gajeel came downstairs fully dressed. Sting and Natsu didn't even hear the shower run.

"Good morning... hey um, did you wash up?" Sting asked.

"Maybe. So what if I didn't, what do you care?" Gajeel said back.

Sting rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Eat up, we have to get on the bus soon."

Natsu was a Sophomore at Magnolia High. Sting was a Junior and Gajeel was a Senior. Gajeel finished his food and the three of them headed out the door.

When they got on the bus, Gajeel sat in the back with Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, and Levi. He sat next to Levi. Levi and Gajeel act like they're dating... but they're not. Sting sat with Rogue with Minerva, Yukino, Rufus, and Orga. Natsu sat down next to Lucy with, Gray, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna, and Mirajane.

"Hey Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Hey!" He replied.

"What up Flame Brain, "Gray said.

"My dear Gray, we don't talk like that, but since it's you, it's ok," Juvia said with hearts in her eyes clinging onto Gray."

Gray shoved her off of him. "I'm not your dear," he told.

Lucy laughed, "Stop being so clingy," Lucy said. "You'll never get a guy that way."

Juvia frowned, "Are you trying to steal my sweet Gray from me!?"

Lucy sighed, "For the last time, I DO NOT LIKE GRAY!"

"I'm I not good enough?" Gray raised an eyebrow.

"You know what I mean," Lucy said.

Erza, Lisanna, and Mirajane laughed. Natsu just looked out the window. Soon they got to the School. The group walked to their lockers. It so happens that they have their lockers in the same area. Lucy an Gray's lockers are on both sides of his. They grabbed what they needed for their first class.

Natsu and Lucy walked to Math.

Lucy sighed, "I hope she doesn't give us another lecture on triangles."

"Yeah, that was a pain." Natsu replied. "I almost fell asleep."

Lucy laughed, "You did!"

Natsu hid his face in his scarf, "Oh, ok..."

They reached their class, headed in, and sat down. For the 45 minutes they were in there, their teacher, Aries, blabbed on about triangles.

As the day went on, they got more boring lectures from more teachers. Soon it was time for lunch.

At their table at Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Erza, Lisanna, an Mirajane.

Gajeel came over to their table and said, "Yo pip-squeaks. Laxus is having a party tonight. So if you losers wanna come." He turned to walk away.

"Thanks for calling your brother a loser." Natsu said sarcastically with a smile.

"Your welcome... loser." Gajeel added and walked away.

The group looked at each other before Lucy spoke. "Well, I'm going. I'll have to talk to Loki to see if he want to go too." Loki is Lucy's boyfriend. "What about all of you?" Lucy asked.

Erza nodded, "Same here. I'm gonna ask Jellal if he wants to go too." Erza and and Jellal are OTP too. "Can I bring cake?" Erza LOVES cake. Especially strawberry.

Mirajane shook her head, "Oh Erza and her cakes. Well I'm not going."

Lisanna tilted her head to the side. "Why?" she asked.

Mirajane frowned, "We just don't get along... anymore," she said. She and Laxus used to be together until he confirmed he cheated on her with Freed. That bastard, she thought.

"Ok, I won't go then. We can have a girls night!" Lisanna said.

"No. No. No. I don't want you to miss the party with our friends just because I'm your sister. I won't be mad." Mirajane told.

Lisanna shook her head, "No, I want to have a girls night, just the two of us. Maybe Elfman's not going. Family night!"

"Ok then!" Mirajane exclaimed.

Lucy smiled and looked over to Gray and Juvia, "What about you Gray."

Juvia frowned, "Oh so your not going to ask me blonde bimbo!"

Lucy crossed her arms, "Don't you call me a bimbo! And maybe I was going to ask you next. Plus, I'm pretty sure that whatever Gray decides, you'll do the same."

Juvia blushes and looked at Gray, "Your right, where ever my love goes, I'll go too."

Lucy rolled her eyes as the other girls laughed a bit. Gray sighed, "Sure whatever..."

Lucy turned to Natsu. Natsu thought, well if Gray's going...

"Yeah, I'll be there." He said.

Everyone looked shocked. Natsu wasn't one for parties.

"O-Okay then. I'll see you guys tonight!" Lucy exclaimed.

The bell rang and they all headed to their afternoon classes. Natsu thought about the party all day. Maybe, when Juvia, or anyone else, he could tell Gray how he feels about him.

End Notes: Hey guys!
              1000 WORDS!!!!
Hope you like this chapter and tell me what you liked and what you want in the next chapter!
                       😛🤗🙃