Rest of last chapter? Yeah here it is.

Demitri's P.O.V (Dem):

I walked in with my head to the floor determined after my run that nothing could make me show anymore signs of my feelings toward him. On my run I had figured out how to face him when I got back. I had run over every possibility and come to the conclusion that I would use my alpha strength and power to hide any signs of my love. I turn towards the sound of my mate and lift my head opening my mouth to speak.

All my plans evaporate immediately. The guy in front of me stood in his glory, black hair flicking slightly over one eye which were the colour of the clearest sky, his jaw strong and his lips inviting. I drew my tongue over my own lips subconsciously and heard a groan I thought it was him but I shook off the thought. 

When I saw past his neck holding his shirt... I mean... my shirt in his hands, All control of my facial expression went out the window with all my other thoughts and I knew he could see my expression clearly,as I stared at his light six pack and perfect skin. I travelled my eyes further and this time I let out a groan. My trackies hung very low on his hips which made me loose all self control and before I could stop myself I had walked over and grabbed him, feeling the sparks prick into my skin telling me my thoughts were correct about him being my mate. I clenched my jaw looking at his startled face and I slammed my lips to his.