Confusious says.

Dedication to^ for being awesome and supportive :D

I seem to have picked up yet another sickness... Bronchitis... Lovely if you ask me so I'm giving you a sneak peek to the dark side and will upload the rest of his view asap (tonight or tommorow) :D xx.

*COUGH!*

And there I go again :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zachia's P.O.V (Zac):

He stood there his eyes boring into my own and I controlled a shudder as he slowly took me in. I feel exposed realising that I no longer had the safety of being my wolf and I am now just me. I'm frozen on the spot shirt in hand as I watch him for any signs of emotion. His facial epression cracked a little as he looked down to my lips he ran his tongue over his own and I let out a small groan but cover my mouth with my hand straight after it seems though that he doesnt notice as his stone face slips further as his eyes land on my chest my body heats up in pride as he takes in my features now almost hungriy not even bothering to keep a straight face I relax a little until I come back to earth and realise what I'm wearing again I move my hand toward the trackies intending on pulling them up, it seems he has other ideas as he strides towards me grabs me and pulls me to him. Shots of pleasure shoot throught my body in every place we are touching I stand shocked as I look into his eyes, hungry, desperate eyes my stomach flips and desire floods through me he tightens his jaw and for a second I think he's going to pull away and I tighten the grip I have on him not wanting to let go, but instead he leaned down crushing his lips to mine.

The sensation was like firecrackers going off in my head I responded emediately kissing with passion I didn't know I even posses. My heart rate picks up enormous speed and I feel him smile against my lips, knowing he can feel it. I had the urge to see his smile, to indent it into my memory. but I didn't want to give up his lips just yet, Just in case he decided this is a mistake. He bites gently on my bottom lip and I gasp giving his wicked tongue entry his taste in every corner of my mouth now and I fight to gain dominance. He slides his tongue around mine trapping me and a low groans escapes my throat. Before I have even barely registered it my world goes spinning...