Chapter 4

“Hallucinating about what?” He heard a familiar voice ask behind him he turned around to find none other then Sky Davis herself, his heart froze for a split second as his thoughts got jumbled up in his mind.

“What are you following me now?” He spit the words out with pure hate, her eyes narrowed.

“Why would I follow you of all people? No offense but you are really quite boring.” She said cocking her head sideways with a smirk as she folded her arms across her chest.

“Me boring? Look at you, gray pencil skirt, white collared shirt, black heels, its called color darling.” He hissed as he slithered into her face again his face showing disgust but only cause his mind was filling with lust.

“Don't you talk to me about style- actually people always say gay guys have the best sense of style so I apologize.” Her eyes sparked coldly as she chuckled, Randy threw his head up and screamed.

“Stay away from me!” He shouted before storming off to his car “Me gay, yeah right and elephants have bad memory...” He mumbled as he stormed off, Sky stood there her pulse running quickly through her as she clenched her fist.

“Hey,” she heard behind her, she turned as fast as lightening prepared to fight. “Whoa calm down its just me, my little ninja.” Punk laughed, as he put his hands up in a surrendering motion.

“Oh...hey.” She said plainly as she glanced back to where Orton just was she saw his car speed away.

“Look I know we got off on the wrong foot, but I swear out in the ring I wasn't going to put you down more I was going to apologize but you interrupted before I could.” He paused waiting for some kind of response, she just stood there staring at him so he continued. “Can we just start over?” He asked placing a very sincere looking smile on his face,

“Hi, I'm Sky Davis tonights General Manager.” She said extending her and placing a not quite sincere smile but hey she was trying.

“That is a beautiful name, I'm CM Punk but please call me Phil.” He said oh so smooth as he took her hand in his shaking it lightly then turning it over and kissing the top of it. All the coldness released from her eyes as her heart fluttered,

“Thank you...Phil.” She smiled her most real smile ever as her breath got caught in her throat, she had to admit he was kind of charming when he wasn't being a complete asshole.

“There you are, quick you need to get to the gorilla your music will be playing soon!” Britney rushes out screaming her hair blowing everywhere.

“Until next time my lady...” He whispered into her ear his hot breath hitting her skin making her spine tingle, he gave the spot right below her ear a light peck and smoothly rushed off. Sky leaned against a near by car as she stared to where he just left.

“What was that?” Britney asked as they sprinted to the gorilla for his triple threat match, jealousy filling every little part of her. He ignored her and sped up he was pretty sick of her always getting into his personal business yes she was his best friend but if he didn't bring it up he didn't want to talk about it.

The cage had been lowered and Cena, and Del Rio was already in the ring Punks music blasts and he rushed out everyone on their feet. Sky sat in her office watching the match with serious hope that Pun- well Phil could pull it off. “Come on, Phil.” She said behind clenched teeth, as she watch Cena and him punching back and forth Del Rio trying to just fade in the background and have them tear each other apart. As she watched the match with serious intent Stephanie McMahon and her husband Hunter walked into her office, “Can we have a quick chat?” Stephanie asked sitting down in the chair across from me, Hunter sitting on the arm of the chair beside her.

“Uh, well of course.” She smiled pulling her attention from the screen,

“Well we thought long and hard about this-” Hunter started but Sky interrupted with a giggle,

“Sorry, when you said that my mind automatically said 'That's what she said'” She giggled again, they stared at her unamused and she forced a serious face. “Okay please continue,” she smiled an encouraging smile,

“As I was saying I thought long and hard-” He started up again but again Sky burst into laughter,

“I'm so sorry!” She laughed as she grabbed her side not able to stop the silent fits of laughter leaving her mouth. Hunter put his hand on his forehead in an 'oh brother' motion and Sky pulled back again. “Okay, okay this time I'm serious please go on.” she said not risking smiling afraid she'd laugh again.

“As I was saying...again we-” he stopped himself trying to choose his words carefully, “decided that we want to keep you. We aren't sure as a general manager or a Diva but we want you in the wwe!” Hunter said Sky's jaw dropped as she brought her hands up to cover her shocked face.

“Are you serious?” She exclaimed as she jumped up, they both nodded and Sky pulled them into a giant group hug. “Thank you, thank you so much!” She nearly screamed in their ear, the room was full of happiness however outside the door was pure anger or at least the person standing there was full of it. Lindsey stormed off as she pulled out her cell phone and text Orton.

H is signin Sky -.-

She hit send and rushed to the locker room to tell Britney as well, “Brit you in here we've got a MAJOR problem!” She shouts looking around she faces the screen when she hears Britney's name be announced by Cole Britney was interfering in the match obviously trying to help Punk. Just as she jumped in front of Punk throwing her body on top of his like a human shield Cena froze not willing to hit a girl. Del Rio pushed Cena from behind not being able to stop himself he fell on top of Brit and Punk, Del Rio rushed to the top rope and just when he was coming down with his elbow ready Cena moved leaving Britney and Punk behind. Alberto landed on top of them and Cena was quick to use the attitude adjustment for the victory! His music blasted just when Lindsey phone went off,

Wtf, why? Smh

She read before moving her thumbs swiftly across her iPhone replying

WWE is about looks for chicks these days .