Chapter 3

..flashback contd..
...For the last 1 hour Nandini was asking manik again and again  where was taking her..but he was completely ignoring her..
..Nandu:- Sadu Villain..! ( Nandini shouted and punched him hard..still he was driving casually )
..Finally reaching the destination manik tied her eyes and she got horrified..
..Nandu:- Aye Villain..aakhe kyu bandi..tum kya kar rahe hoh..( She shouted and he held her tightly..)
..Manik:- Chup chap chal..warna yahi akela chodke chala jaunga..( He muttered and she made a weird face..)
..He took her deep inside a forest and left her..she sensed his disappearence..she called him out but no response..she opened her blind fold..
..Nandu:- Sadu..tum sachme chale gaye..( She called him in teary voice..)
..She was on urgue of crying when her eyes felled on her surrounding..a huge smile crept across her face as she saw no. of huge tress and lots and lots of small pink flowers hanging on them..
..Nandu:- Whoaa..( She exclaimed as she noticed she was actually standing between the valley of flowers..)
..Suddenly she felt a petal on her nose..she touched and very next moment she was showered with no. of flower petals..she smiled and looked up..
..Manik was hesitantly showering flowers on her standing on a huge branch..she laughed and twirled around dancing like kid..
..Nandu:- Haww..mujhe laga tum sachme chale gaye..( She said as he came to her..he was staring at her with unknown expression..)
..Nandu;- Wese tum kyu mujhe yaha leke aaye..( She asked..and another bomb question for manik..he himself didn't knew why he was doing so much for her..)
..Manik:- Chal wapas chalte hai..( He said sternly and her jaw dropped..)
..Nandu:- Nai..tumse kuch bhi pucho..bhadak jate hoh..huh sadu Villain..( She muttered and he rolled his eyes..)
..Nandu:- Joh bhi hoh..this place is soo beautiful !( She exclaimed..dropped her bag and started playing with flowers like mad..)
..Manik leaned by tree and stared at her..her every smile..her every cute atnics was making him hard..the more he wanted to stay away..the more he was getting attracted to her..
..Nandu:- Aye Villain..( Her voice broked his trance and he looked at her..she was sitting on ground..rubbing her tummy..
..Manik:- Ab kya hua tujhe..( He asked sternly and she made a puppy face..)
..Nandu:- Bhook lagi hai..( She said and he sighend in disbelief )
..Manik:- Yahi peh bethi reh..yaha waha udne ki zaroorat nai hai..( He warned her..)
..Nandu:- Yess boss..! ( she exclaimed..he glared at her and left to his jeep..)
..He took the pizza..burger and soft drinks which he brought for her and he himself didn't knew why..he was coming back..when..
..SHOT..! he heard a loud bullet shot..he got horrified..dropping the foods down he rushed towards the place and saw her lying unconscious in ground..
..Manik:- Nandini..( He placed her head on her lap and tapped her face..)
..Manik:- Nandini..Nandini..aankhe khol..( He was hell worried..but to his shock she opened her first eye..he glared at her and she opened her second eye..)
..Nandu:- Main theek hu..( She whispered and he angrily stood up..)
..Manik:- Toh neeche geeri kyu..( He shouted and she made a sorry face..)
..Nandu:- Are mujhe laga goli mere upar chali..toh gir gayi..( She said catching her ears and he glared at her..)
..Nandu:- Are sorry..har time ghussa kyu karte hoh..( She said helding  his arms and he took a  breathe..)
..Manik:- Wapas chalte hai..chal..( He said and she made a sad face..)
..Nandu:- Okay..par tuhme mujhe uthana padega haa Villain..( She smiled tilting her eye brows..)
..He sighend and bent down..she happily hopped into his back..she snaked her hands around his neck and he held her legs and started walking..
..Nandu:- Ek joke sunau..( She exclaimed )
..Manik:- Apna mooh bhi mat khool..warna yahi phek dunga..
..Nandy:- Please..sirf ekk..please..( She pleaded near his ear and he nodded helplessly..)
..Nandu:- Toh suno..ek baar na..( She continued her blabber and they vanished out of forest..)
..Pushing the every damn men away from his sight Manik angrily entered inside a Villa..there a man was gulping drink..when Manik reached to him..
..Manik:- Nandini par goli kyu chalayi..( he groaned..while the man smiled at him..)
.." Don't tell me..tujhe ushki fikar hai..( He asked and he turned his face away..)
.." Nazre mat chura..tujhe ushki fikar hai..ish baat ko accept kar..( He said and manik glared at him..)
..Manik:- Nandini ko kuch nai hona chahiye..( He groaned and the man tapped his shoulder..)
.." Toh door reh usshe..agar ushki jaan ki parwah hai toh..yaad rakh..tu kaun hai..( He warned and manik shoved his hand away..)
..Manik:- Ushe kuch nahi hona chahiye..( He again muttered and the man smirked at him..Manik angrily left from there..)
.." Yaad rakh..tu logo ki jaan leta hai..woh bachati hai..tu aag hai..woh pani..tu shaitan hai..woh khuda ki khoobsurat bala..tu sher hai..mera sher..aur sher ki asli jagah jungle hi hoti hai..( that man shouted from behind and manik angrily walked to his jeep and left away..)
..Nandini was dancing on her garden wearing over sized head phone and watering the plants..she turned and saw manik staring at her..
..She ran to him..held his hands and started dancing like mad..he left her hand and started walking away..
..Nandu:- Aye Villain..( She called him..taking off her headphone..he stopped in mid and she ran to him..)
..Manik:- Aaj sai door rehna mujhse..( he muttered and again started walking away..)
..Nandu:- Are kya..khud aate hoh..phir door rehne ko bolte hoh..ruko..( She shouted but he vanished away..she looked at his direction and blinked in confusion..)
...Night time..
.." Tu door reh ushhe..( Voice was continuesly echoing in manik's head..he was sitting in same place infront of church..lost in his own world..)
..Some one again palmed his eyes and he knewd who it was..Nandu came near his ear and whispered
.." Itni aashani sai mujhse peecha nai chutega..( she said and sat near him..he glared at her and she smiled..)
..Nandu:- Mai darti nai tuhmare ghusse sai..( She shrugged and he turned his face away..)
..She placed her little finger on his..he glared at her and she smiled..staring at her..he held her hands and turned away..
..She smiled fully and went close to him..she snaked her hands around his arm and rested her head on his shoulder..swinging her legs..
..he tightened his grip on her hand and she too tightened her grip around his arm..

Thank you so much Shiningstar9876 for New Cover