Chapter Fifty-Seven

Lehlani room middle left, guest room middle middle, brother / second guest room middle right
Please read the end note 💋
------------------------------

When Devin, momma Shana, and I got to my house I unlocked the door putting my keys on the table"Hola momma!" I said randomly "I'm in the kitchen baby! " she yelled I giggled motioned for momma Shana and Devin to come with me as I walked down the s...

"Hola momma!" I said randomly "I'm in the kitchen baby! " she yelled I giggled motioned for momma Shana and Devin to come with me as I walked down the short hall leaving foyer and into the kitchen.

"Shana! Devin ! How are you two ?" My mom said leaving the food in a covered pan on the stove and wiping her hands on a towel before engulfing momma Shana and Devin in a hug. "Did you like your surprise ?" My mom said cocking her eyebrow at me. I blushed an nodded I held up my PINK bag and my Tsum stuff. Of course she knew.
"What are you making girl that smells delicious ." Momma Shana Said putting her purse on a chair sitting on an island stool.
"Just some grilled chicken with red potatoes, and asparagus ." I mom said going to stir the potatoes.
"Mom should I give Dev the tour so they can unload the bags ?"  I said trying to go to my room to drop these bags "sure keep ALL doors open!"
" I gotchu ma!" I yelled grabbing Devin and pulling him back down the hall and through the foyer to the stairs
"This first room is my parents one , then to the right is my sisters and my  room is the next one and the guest room and my brothers room are next to each other's."
I said as walk towards mine "brother." Devin questioned as i opened my door plopping his gifts on my bed "yea he's at boarding school on a basket ball scholarship. We only have one guest room so i figured your mom could take that one with the bigger bed and you could have his. My mom has fresh sheets ." I said as he sat in my desk chair

I pulled my jersey off staying in my tank top and jeans then putting my Tsum Tsum on my bed next to my horse and ladybug pillow pets snuggling my head on them, closing my eyes for a bit. "Stop looking at me ." I mumbled into the pillow pet eyes still closed, I just felt those gorgeous eyes staring "I feel like you always see me asleep."
"Your always sleepy." He said resting his head on his hand. I got up and grabbed his black Bulls SnapBack flipping it backwards and putting it on my head, making a dumb face .
"I'm so tumblr !" I said falling back and laughing Devin joined in too, his deep voice making his laugh louder than mine.
"I really like your new hair style you shouldn't Wear the hat ." I said flipping it over my face
"Alright well you hold on to it for me, tell me about your brother." He said shifting positions in the chair
"Well he's 15 only a year younger than me, he's my step brother but I love him like blood regardless. We're very close, we built forts together when we were younger, flipping off stuff like idiots, watching fast and furious and playing with Hot Wheels and he'd always run over my Littlest Pet shop stuff with his monster trucks. And we lost our top front teeth at the same time trying to scare each other, but we ending up butting heads and knocking out teeth." I Said laughing
"So your the oldest ?" He said
"Yes I am the Lexi." I said leaning against my pillows, I got off my bed and walked towards my walk in closet pulling out my suitcase and PINK pink duffle bag, and black suitcase to pack up.

"I missed you." Devin said sitting next to me on the floor
" I could tell by that kiss ." I said giggling "really ? Because I couldn't tell. Maybe I should try again..." He said cutting himself off and kissing me.

My arms got goosebumps and I shivered, Devin pushed his hat off my head by tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling me onto his lap so I straddled him. Why was it that so far all of our kisses made me feel drugged? It was like my heart racing, my head reeling, and my skin alive with electricity when my body met his touch.
Devin shot his torso up making me jump, he got really heated and I could tell by his pants.....😳
"Your supposed to be helping me not making me weak." I said finally pulling away, my face felt hot like I was in the sun. "Well stop being cute." He said kissing my shoulder I laughed and pushed him getting off of his lap. "Cute is for puppies Gordon!"

 "Cute is for puppies Gordon!"

Lehlani PJ^

After dinner I helped Devin, put his bags in my brothers room. This dude had two huge bags for a 1 night stay 😑 he stayed in my room to pack, getting in some kisses here and there.
I helped momma Shana with her linen on the bed and I showed them how to work the showers in their rooms, I locked my room, keeping Devin out. and took a shower myself   , sliding on shorts and a crewneck after.

I played my song running, spazzing a bit at how professional it sounded. Mr.Star had sent me back a file with the finished song on it and I loved it.
Pursuing the passions I dreamed to live was all I could ever ask for. I looked in the mirror smiling and pulling my wet hair into a sloppy bun, and kneeling to pray by my bed.

"Father god thank you so much for the opportunity to be better, to give my mom better, my sister, my family. I pray this career goes as far as you let me dream it lord, helping me to give my all to do what you have gifted me too. In Jesus name amen"

None of it would be possible without him.
I smiled and turned my light off grabbing the remote for my tv on the wall, I got back up to shut the bathroom and closet door.
Because that's creepy 😳

Scrolling through my DVR I caught up on some Dance Moms episodes.
Abby was going bat 💩 crazy and taking it  out on everyone 🙄 and she put Nia in last minute when Kalani hurt her back, then blamed the duo getting 2nd place on Nia (if you saw the last dance moms episodes you know 😉🔌)
I rolled my eyes and deleted the recording movie down to Hey Arnold

DGord👅😍💗🔥: still up ?

Me:❣😛🌹: barely I'm about to clock out

DGord👅😍💗🔥: goodnight babygirl I hope you enjoyed your day my princess

Me:❣😛🌹 I did prince Dev goodnight

I took my crew neck off staying in my tye dye bra and shorts, and fell asleep.

----------------------------

Just a filler you guys,
I'll update soon and tell me what you think below comment lots for me and vote
Stay beautiful 🌹👑