Chapter 1

So today is my first day of high school and I don't want to get out of my bed I live with my mom, grandma,stepdad and my older stepbrother he is very protective of me. As I walk into school I see my friend Ava and I scream AVA!!! And she comes running to me and we hug then after 3 seconds me and Ava get pushed into a locker and trapped in there by these bullies the leader of the pack is Cameron Dallas we were friends once in the 3rd grade but you know he chose popularity over friendship so I hear punching and the person letting me out the locker it was my stepbrother Dylan and I hugged him saying thank you and then he let Ava out of the other one and she hugged him and said thank you also and then I seen Cameron on the floor and I start laughing.

The next day Cameron came up to me and said he is really sorry and he wants to be friends again and so I gave him another chance I know I shouldn't have but I give everyone second chances so I thought to give him one and he really showed his trust colors and he was being so nice to me and one day he asked me out on a date so I said yes and we went out to bahama breeze and it turns out he played me I told him my deepest secret when my dad tried to kill me but choking me and he had his friends come and record it I was so hurt I couldn't trust him anymore.