Chapter 4- I Need Your Help

The next day, after Abi and Noah hung out together, Richelle was in the music room practicing a solo.

'I can't believe that Abi didn't invite me to hang out with her and Noah' She thought as she danced.
Richelle just couldn't accept the fact that her best friend ditched her on their 'movie night' for Noah. She's never missed a movie night! However, Richelle didn't know why they hung out together. Was it a date? Or were they just hanging out as friends? She refused to believe that Abi would ditch her for a date with a boy she met yesterday.
'No! Abi would never do that to me!' Richelle thought as she finished her solo.

The sound of hands clapping was heard in the distance and Richelle quickly spun her head around and revealed Noah standing there smiling.

"That was amazing! I didn't know you could dance like that!" He exclaimed and walked towards her.
"Thank you." Richelle says and takes a sip of her water. "So how was hanging out with Abi?"
"Good, thanks for asking! It's also the reason that I'm here." He says and looks at the floor nervously.
"What do you mean?" Richelle asks while thinking of Justin Bieber.
"You see, I kind of like Abi." He admits. "And I was wandering if you'd help me get together with her?" He asks smiling hopefully.
"Of course! She's my best friend so this should be a piece of cake." She says with a wink.
"Thanks Richelle." Noah says and smiles at her.
"No problem. Do you want me to find out if she likes you?" Richelle asks, raising an eyebrow.
"It would be amazing if you could." He says.
"Well then I'm amazing." Richelle says with a smile and runs out of the music room to find Abi.

She arrives in studio A and sees Abi talking to Amanda.
"Hey, mind if I borrow Abi for a few minutes?" I ask Amanda as I walk towards them.
"Sure." Amanda says and walks to the bar to stretch.
"So you missed our movie night last night." Richelle says and Abi places her hand over her mouth.
"Oh Richelle, I'm so sorry!" Abi says and gives her a hug.
"I'll make it up to you, I swear!" Abi says with a smile.
"It's ok Abi, honestly. Anyway, how was Noah?" I ask with a smile.
"How do you know about that?" Abi asks with a confused expression.
"I have my ways. Anyway, what do you think of him?" Richelle asks while playing with her hair.
"Don't tell anyone but I think I like him."

Cliff hanger! Sorry this is so short, I'll try and update tomorrow! ❤️
Please comment what you think of this book!