Chapter 11- Smiles

After a long hour of rehearsing, Richelle, Abi and Noah all decide to hang out in Java Junction. The three walked in there and took a seat.
"I'll get the juices." Abi says and walks over to the counter.

"So." Richelle says whilst examining her finger nails.
"So...it's good to see you and Abi friends again. I kind of wish we could get to know each other a bit more, if you know what I mean." Noah says.
"Yeah, we don't spend much time just the two of us together. Well Abi and Skylar seem to be in a deep conversation so we could start now." She says with a smile.
"Ok, how about we say some facts about each other?" He asks.
"Sure! Well my favourite colour is blue because I love blue oceans, my favourite animal is a horse because ai love horse riding and my favourite food are cookies because, well, who doesn't like cookies?!" She says with a slight giggle.
"Wow." Noah says.
"What? Did I say something wrong?" She asks sounding worried.
"No, it's just that we have everything in common." He says and looks up at her.
"Wow." She says.
"Exactly." He says with a smile.

They just stare at each other with smiles on their faces until Abi looks over to them. 'Is something going on?' She thinks to herself as she puts on a confused facial expression. 'They have been doing this quite a bit recently, is something going on?' However, she finds herself with a smile on her face as she looks at them.

"Here are your juices." Abi says as she sits down next to them.
"Thanks Abs." Richelle says and takes a sip of her juice.
"Yeah, thanks." Noah says and does the same as Richelle.
"No problem." Abi says and looks at Noah and Richelle.
They're smiling at each other again. Abi can't help but smile a little at the sight. 'Do they like each other?' She thinks to herself. 'Maybe Amanda was right, maybe dating Noah wasn't my best choice- it should've been Richelle.'

Sorry these chapters are so short! I'm trying to make them longer but I always find the right spot to end it. However, this makes the chapters shorter. Sorry but I'm glad you all like the book!