The garden *heavily edited*

I smiled happily at the woman and gurgled as she set me down on the grass. She had beautiful golden locks that curled downward to her shoulders, her eyes were as clear as the water I use to be bathed in. She was a short plump woman, and had beautiful pale white skin. She was a beautiful sight, but the most beautiful feature would have to be her smile. Two soft pink lips that curled into a small happy but fitful smile. I grabbed her finger and pushed it to my mouth, she laughed and smiled. she pulled her hand away to stroke my cheek and a clear substance ran from one of her eyes. "I'll see you very soon" she said before pulled out a long cloth and wrapped it around her lushess locks, bowed her head and walked away.
I sat for a moment wrapped in my small blue and white dress, and stared. I waited and waited. Not long after the bright light in the sky had gone down. Another light had shown in the sky tho it's not as bright I knew I had light. My eyes felt very heavy and my head began to spin. I closed my eyes and felt a strange comfort from the tree. I looked over my surroundings once again and realized I there was something by one of the roots. It was small,furry, and had a circle thingy? I hadn't know what it was, but it certainly was familiar. Mother once pulled it out to 'check the time' but I hadent know what it was truly for. I leaned my (s/c) body twards the creature only to fall forward and startle it.
His long ears stood on end and hopped towards me. I leaned forwards and he beckoned me forward only for me too fall strait down into nothing.

+*the hole*+
I'm slowly falling it's almost as if I'm floating down.
"It's like everything's getting smaller". I quickly cover my mouth.
"What's this? Am I talking? Is.... this what it's like for mother?" I gasped, amid awe struck. Vocal cords have a reason. I was just used to using them violently for screams and gurgles pior to my fall.  I glanced down to a searing pain shoot between my toes that branches to my ankles, and had a rapid steady surge rushing up my body. My small dress not accumulating with my new figure, began to gnaw at my skin, irritating it with tighly sewn fabrics. ✧Rip✧ my dress and been freed from your skin and had flown above me. my eyes followed only to then gaze upon the swirling streams of vibrant colors floating around me. Blue...green ..purple....
Agonizing pain began to brand itself trough my skull.
SNAP!

CRACK!

SNAP!

your skull fully formed,
(as an infant it's no properly formed)
(h/c) locks grow from my skull, expanding I large threads spiraling like weaved drills. . I hear a sharp crack, little did I realize it was my spine. Agonizing pain fills my body as it starts to grow larger. The first changes were minor but as I grew more and more so did the pain.
Small groans came from my mouth and moans. "Help me". I didn't intently mean to direct it to anyone but rather to just escape the small grasp of will I had.

It stopped.

I look around as the hole rainbow escape became the hole of anything but nothingness.
Rainbows, swirls, glitters, sparkles, things small and large alike. All in one hole. A never ending hole. I inhaled sharply and realized I hadn't breathed for a while. Only when I was pleading for the help of air. My lungs burned and felt as if a psychopath had downed a thousand needles had stabbed them all at once.
"MOMMY"!!!!! I yelled.
*a light had shown from the bottom of me*
Instinctively I clutched my hair and closed my eyes tightly. Moments later I waited for the impact but there was none.
I opened my eyes and stared at my surroundings with curiosity. I felt the vast opening of the world. I was no longer cramped in the Small hole.
"Were am I"? I asked.
A low disturbed voice spoke abruptly
"Why sweet (y/n) your in wonder land".
I turned my bottom to my side only to be greeted by the most terrifying thing I had ever seen.
"Aaaaahhhhhhh"!!!!!!! I screamed.
"Please miss (y/n) calm yourself." I stared at him in awe.
"What are you"? I asked. Covering my mouth in realization of my first conversation.
"Why sweet (y/n) I'm........"