cheshire

Cheshire's pov :
Starring back to alice , the to the queen,...Alice....the queen.
"Oh your magesty"?! I screeched.
"Are you looking for me"?
"Yes,yes I am you filthy feline"! The queen rasped. "Filthy"?! I teased.
"Why im filthier then filthy. Filthy, its a mere understatment my queen" I joked with a blessed bow.
Gently gliding downwards to greet the queen I kept distance between us.
"How may i be of service to you my queen"?
She rapidly potted steps towards me, with the sound of her heels clicking against the ground behind her. You can hear the grass scream benith her feet.
"Where is that wench, rat"? She growled.
I smiled greatfully and slid a magestic mirror from out of hand presenting it to the queen. "Right here my queen".
"Oh my.." she trailed off. Staring deeply into thought abput her selflessness. "Ta-ta your magesty"
Wisping away from her and the guards quick and hastily. "Its about time. I need to get back to (Y/n). Poor mrs.liddel. Im coming for you my loOOOVE".

*+= 3rdperson p.o.v =+*

The male feline happily flew back to (y/n) and the mad hatter only to find them gone....?
"Hatter"? He pipped. "Where are you..have you gotten lost in these woods again"?!
The male shifted back to his original form rapidly appearing from one place to another.
"Oh i fear the worst for these friends of mine.."
"Pinky.."? A voice wispered.
"...pinky..."? Chesire repeated. "Whos there? I must warn you i am hevily armed!" He barked as he picked up a flower and held it defensively against his chest.
"H-hel--lp me chesire...." (y/n) choked out.
Crawling put on hands and knees from near by brush.
"Help me before i hunt you"! (Y/n) began to shift from her self to an abnormal monster with tendrils and darkness cascaded from the shadows. Standing about the towering cat stood a monster.....(y/n)