14»have a nice flight

Aubrey:hey bellas!(8:23am)

Beca:hi Aubrey(8:23am)

Aubrey:where's Chloe?(8:24am)

Beca:I am Chloe(8:24am)

Fat Amy:wtf??(8:25am)

Stacie:Beca r u drunk rn?(8:26am)

Beca:aca-scuse me?I AM CHLOE BEALE(8:26am)

Emily:if you're Chloe then where's Beca?(8:27am)

Beca:that cutie pie is sleeping.She's so adorable(8:27am)

Aubrey:why didn't you use your phone lol(8:28am)

Beca:because...idk yet I'll ask Beca later(8:28am)

Aubrey:okay(8:29am)

Beca:hey everyone,this is Beca.About Chloe's phone...last night she got so drunk and then she put her phone on airplaine mode.Then,she shouted happily "have a nice flight" to her phone and threw it.(9:30am)

Fat Amy:LOL(9:30am)

Flo:I'm glad the phone flew away(9:31am)

Beca:it didn't sadly(9:31am)

Emily:lmao that's the funniest thing I've ever heard(9:32am)

Aubrey:typical Chloe(9:32am)

Beca:I like Beca's phone better tho so I can check her texts maybe she's cheating on me or something and plus we can share her phone together like the best lovebirds-Chloe(9:35am)

Lily:what Chloe did is weirder than what I do(9:36am)

Fat Amy:hmmm nah I think you're the weirdest people I've ever met(9:37am)

Aubrey:so Chloe r u going to buy a new phone?(9:40am)

Beca:I'm going to buy one for her because my camera roll is full of her pic and now she's using all of my social medias-Beca(9:45am)

Beca:oh,Mitchell,now you're telling me you hate my pics that I taken on your phone?you think I'm ugly????Becs,r we breaking up? :(((-Chloe (9:46am)

Beca:let's just talk face to face and hell no we're not breaking up(9:47am)

Beca:ok Becs let's 'talk' ;)-Chloe(9:48am)

Emily:omg why did you guys do this to me :(((( (9:50am)

Author's Note
Hey everyone!I'm so sorry for not updating in a loooooonnnggg time :( it's Brittany's birthday omfg I'm still not ready smh