Chapter 1

~Nariah in the pic above~

(Nariah's POV)

   Hellur my names Nariah Alexandria Williams, I am 24 years old. I am 5'3, I have an hourglass figure and I was born to Jamaican parents. I am a Doctor. A lot of people ask me why and I tell them because I love to help people.

   Currently I am sitting in my office waiting on my new patient to come through. The patients name is Angelica Rose De Rege, she was 4 years old and I was told that her Uncle was bringing her. They were a hour late and I had another appointment coming up soon.

   As soon as I start to get up there was a knock at the door. I yelled 'Come in' to whoever was on the other side. In walked a little girl with 2 pigtails skipping. Behind her was a sexy beast and I do mean sexy. He had shades on that covered his eyes but everything else was visible. He had tattoos on his arms and neck. A  nose piercing, septum piercing, and through his tight shirt he had nipple piercings too. Again like I said Sexy Beast.

   I didn't notice I was staring until someone cleared their throat. I stood up.

"Hello I'm Doctor Williams and you must be my new patient cutie," I crouched down to Angelica's height. "Nice to meet you."

"Hi mwy nwames Angewica and I'm four." She held up four fingers.

"Well that means your a big girl now doesn't it?" I smiled.

"Yup."

   I laugh standing up to my full height. Turning my attention to the Sexy Beast.

"Hello I'm Doctor Williams," I stuck my hand out towards him. "You must be her Uncle."

"Yes, my names Valerio De Rege." He shook my hand. His voice was deep and smooth.

"Ok so let's get started," I grabbed my clip board with all of Angelica's records. "Well, cutie you have been caught up on all your shots so that's good, but I still have to do a regular check up."

   After I did a regular checkup on her they were free to go. As they were walking out the office door I handed Angelica a candy kiss.

"Twank you," she beamed. "Lwook unwle I got candy."

"I see haha," He stopped and turned to me. "So do I get one tesoro?"

"Umm sure if you want one." I tried hand him a kiss. He took it out my hand and placed it on the counter and stepped closer to me. He leaned down to my ear.

"No tesoro, non voglio dire che tipo di bacio." He whispered. (No sweetheart, I don't mean that kind of kiss.)

"Well that," I pointed towards the candy. "Is the only kiss your gonna get from me so you better enjoy it Mr. De Rege."

"Ouch that hurts bambina." He puts his hand on his chest.

"Have a nice day Mr. De Rege." I walk away.

   After a long two hours at work I went to my second job. Bring a waitress. Don't ask why I'm a pediatrician and a waitress. I'm doing it because I want a little money on the side and in plus I've always been working here, even before I became a doctor. I can't just leave them because I got a new job they are like family to me.

   As I was at the register my friend Kelsey came over to me.

"Hey girl can you cover my one table for me while I go to the bathroom." She pleaded.

   I have her a look.

"Ugh fine go but you owe me."

"Eeeeeep thank you I love you soo much." She squealed jumping on me.

"Yeah yeah get off of me." I push her off and walk over to her table. As I was walking I noticed that there were big scary looking men with sunglasses on. Seriously, it's dark out.

"Hi my name is Nariah and I'm going to be your waitress this evening. What kind of drinks can I start you off with?" I took out my little book.

"Beh, non sapevo che tu lavori qui troppo tesoro." The man said causing me to look up. (Well, I didn't know you work here too sweetheart.)

   Oh god it's him. 'Damn damn damn'

"Oh god why me?" I mumbled. All the guys started laughing.

"So like I said again. What can I get for you guys?" I patiently waited.

"Can I have a tall glass of you." One of his friends said, then laughed.

"No, pero yo puede tener vaso de culo de chillido, si seguir hablando me como eso." I put my hands on my hips. (No, but you can get a tall glass of ass whoop if you keep talking like that to me.)

Oh did I forget to mention that I'm fluent in Spanish? Well yeah I am.

"Damn mami," He said licking his lips. "pero yu no eres el único que habla a español bebé." He laughed. (But you're not the only one who speaks Spanish baby.)

I look at him shocked, I thought I was the only one at this table who knew Spanish. I shrugged it off and finished my job.

"Well I would like to have a sprite tesoro." He smiled up at me.

"Same!" The others announced.

I went to get all of their drinks in a matter of 5 minutes. After they ordered and ate, they paid and the guys left. All of them except the sexy beast.

" Uhh did you leave something?" I walk over to him.

"No tesoro I wanted to talk to you."

"......"

~Did you guys like the first chapter? I know it might of been kind of rough but it is my very first book. I hope you guys liked it. Oh if you guys don't know who the girl is playing Nariah, she is Justine Skye.~