Chapter 23

(Valerio's POV)

   The day we had to rush Riah into the hospital was the scariest day of my life. It was also the happiest day of my life. The day I got to see my baby girl and baby boy was born, Alexander De Rege and Leilani De Rege. Yes they are premature but they are beauties. The doctor said she was having those pains because the babies were ready to come out.

Now Riah, Max, the babies, and I are sitting on the couch watching movies. All of a sudden I hear Riah laugh at something and it wasn't the TV.

"What you laughing at bambina?" I try to peak at her phone.

"You." I scrunch my face up.

"Me? Why are you laughing at me?"

"Because I watching the video Maxy sent me of when I was birthing my babies and you took a look down and you passed out." She said busting into fits of laughter. She turns her phone towards me and starts replaying the video.

I feel my face get warm as I watch the video. It's kind of embarrassing to see yourself faint from your girlfriend giving birth. As the video stopped the babies started to cry.

I went over to pick Leilani up while Riah picked up Alexander. I fed Leilani, burped her and now I'm rocking her to sleep. As for Alexander he wasn't sleepy he only needed a diaper change. I stand and look at my beautiful babies and my beautiful girlfriend. I have one great family the only thing to make it complete is proposing to Nariah.

   Which I have the perfect plan for.

(Nariah's POV)

   Ever since I had my babies I have been a little tired and can't stay up like I use too. Having twins took a lot out of me but I'm glad it did. It honestly feels like everything is complete.

   I look over at Valerio and seen him looking out in space. So I walk over to him and snap my fingers in his face.

"Valerio you ok Hun?" I look around his face.

"Yea tesoro I'm fine just thinking." He looks down at me.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You guys." He leans down and kisses me. "I'm sorry for everything I put you guys through it was never my intention to cause harm to you guys."

"I know baby well I know now." We laugh and walk back into the living room with Alexander in my arms.

"He looks just like me too." Rio takes him away.

"I know." I smile and snap a picture of the both of them.

   Max is sItting down in the chair sleep so me and Valerio move him to the couch and I went and got blankets and pillows for him. After a half an hour Alexander was ready to go to bed. Valerio insisted that he do it so I let him and go hop in the shower.

   As I was in the shower I felt arms wrap around me.

"You want to make another baby?" Rio kiss my neck.

"Uh hell no not right now anyway." I unwrap his arms and lean up to peck his lips.

"You say that now but if you keep kissing me then there is going to be some baby making going on." I laugh at him and we continue our shower.

   When we were done we got on our pajamas and went to bed. The last thought that was running through my mind was that " I love my family"

~very short chapter yes I know don't judge. But I hoped you guys liked this one. Like and comment.

I believe I'm going to change my update days to Monday and Sunday. Thanks for all the support~