Chapter 3 - Yip

(Y/N) POV

I chased Pierce around my house with the wet rag until he surrendered. I had him stuck in a corner while I was in front of him with the wet rag in my hand. "Don't joke about that, especially with Kawaii-Chan. She will take it too seriously." He saluted me, "Yes Ma'am!" We both laughed and I sat the rag down in the sink, "Hey I'm going to go and meet new people, can you tell Kawaii-Chan that what you said was a joke?" He smiled, "Yeah." I thanked him and we both left my house.

Levin mentioned a girl named Alexis around Phoenix Drop, he says that she's one of his guards. I walk along the stone and gravel path until I make it to the gates. I kind of know what she looks like from Levin's description of her. He says she has golden hair with an auburn tint to it and magenta eyes. It was a pretty good description so I found her pretty easily. I strolled over to Alexis and smiled as she looked at me with blank face, "Hi! I'm (Y/N)!" Alexis's eyes widened when she heard my name, "Wait, you're Levin's girlfriend right?" I blush from the question, I guess the news got to her as well. "Yeah." She gives me a warm smile, "I'm Alexis, one of Levin's guards. Levin talks about you a lot when I'm around. I can tell that you're very special to him." I laugh, "That sounds like him." We continued to talk and laugh while telling each other jokes an other things.

"Do you have anyone that you like?" I ask her..'I hope I'm not being too nosy.'  Alexis's cheeks go red in response, "N-No" I smirk at her, "You sure about that?" Alexis quickly turns around to try and avoid eye contact, "I have to go back to work! I'll see you later (Y/N)." With that, she turns around and runs in the other direction. 'I guess I should see how Donna is doing with the kids. I have nothing else to do so if she needs help then I'll help her.'

----- At Donna's House -----

I swiftly go up the stairs and knock on the door. No answer... I look at the door with a puzzled look and knock on it again. Just as I was about to leave I heard the door open. I look behind me at the doorway and see a man with tanned skin, green eyes, and black hair with red tips. He wore a white undershirt and pants, brown shoes, and a dark blue jacket with white buttons and seams. He looked like a kind-hearted person.. but what is he doing in Donna's house? "S-Sorry. I was going to check on Donna but she's probably not here. I'll come back tomorrow." I smile at him and wave my hand as I take a few steps away from the house. "Wait," His words stop me and I look back at him, "Sorry I wasn't trying to make you go away." He smiles at me, "My name is Yip, Logan and Donna are my adoptive parents." "Adoptive?" He nervously scratches the back of his neck, "Yeah." I try to change the subject because I knew it probably brought back something when I said that, "I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." Yip's emerald eyes widen, "You're Levin's girlfriend, right?" "Yes." He looks at my face closer, "You actually don't look to bad." I blush and laugh, "You don't look too bad yourself." We both laugh together and I start walking back slowly, "I have to go now, I'll see you some other time." He chuckles and waves while walking back into the house, "Yeah, see you another time (Y/N)."