Two: Hot girls and blue...boxers?

I walked into detention and sat down. Maybe I could talk my way out of it. It depends on who was in charge today. I looked around to see who else had detention and there wasn't many people. Oli waved over to me and smiled.

"Ayy you ready for the game tonight?" He asked. Shit I totally forgot that there was a game tonight. Damn.

"Hell yeah dude! I'm totally bringing a girl back to my place tonight." I said smirking. I always brought a girl home after a game Friday night. It was like a routine. I've always wanted to bring Ash or Dani home tho. They were both the hottest girls in school. Damn, but of course they were both my best friends so I didn't bother.
~
I walked out of detention. Of course I would see Vic. He looked at me and I rolled my eyes and walked away. He just walked off. I sighed. He actually seemed like a cool guy, maybe I should give him a chance. Of course, if he tries anything with my friends he's a goner.

"Hey Vic!" I yelled catching up to him. He turned around and smiled. Wow. He had a nice smile.
"Hey kellin." He replied.
"Uhh you going to the game tonight?" Wow Kellin what kind of question is that? He nodded and I smiled.
"Cool. So I'll see you around." I smiled and walked away.
~
I walked into the locker room. I was always early, but I heard the shower running. I also heard someone singing.
"Constant Recovery, I see you choke and it takes my breath away." The voice sang. It was beautiful.

I couldn't help but overhear the singing. It was beautiful. I sat down and listened to the voice. The shower soon stopped and I jumped up and ran to my gym locker. I struggled to open it. I heard the footsteps and turned around to see none other than Vic. He was wearing blue boxers and his tan body glistened. Damn. I guess I didn't realize I was staring until he spoke to me.

"Oh. Hey Kellin!" He said
"Hey" I turned around and I felt my cheeks heat up. No. No. Kellin Quinn stop.

"Uhh. What are y-you doing here?" I asked
"I'm on the football team, just thought I'd arrive early," he said. I sighed. Great. Just. Great.
"Oh..that's awesome" I trailed off. I turned around to see he was fully dressed.
"So I hear you're a star player on this team" he said. I shrugged.
"I mean I guess. The girls seem to think so" I laughed a bit. His face seemed to fall.
"Yeah..that's cool." He said and half-heartedly smiled.
"I heard you singing." I said.
He blushed and turned away, putting something into his locker.
"You-you did?"
"Yeah totally. What song was that?"
"O-oh..I uhh I write my own music." He said shyly.
I was surprised and I nodded. That's pretty awesome.
"Have you thought about joining the talent show?" I asked
"No, I'm too shy. I'd rather do it as a duet, but no one is willing to do that." He explained
"Oh that sucks." I spoke and noticed that other people were entering the locker room.

"Okay boys! This is it! This determines if we go to state! Let's do this!" Coach said. We all roared and clapped and ran out the locker room.

~

The game was over. We won! I looked at Vic who smiled and waved at me. I smiled back. He ran up to me.
"Hey so are you going to that party tonight?" Vic asked. I shrugged. I usually just brought a girl home.

"Hey Kellin, great game out there tonight," I heard Dani say as she walked up to me. I smiled
"Thanks!"
"So...why don't we take this back to your place?" Dani asked. I was surprised. I'm actually going to get Dani in bed with me! One of the hottest girls in school. Of course I'm taking her home!
"Sorry Vic I'll pass on this one," I said. He sighed and nodded, walking away. I wrapped my arm around Dani's shoulder and walked her to my car. Finally. I get the girl I've always wanted to sleep with to finally agree to it.

Okay guys so I'm horrible at updating stuff omg like. Omg but I'm trying. Hopefully this book goes well for me since I actually kinda planned it out and stuff but I'll try to update more and make longer chapters but please leave feedback. Even if it's bad. I can take it. Baii it's 1AM hither. So goodnight you muggles! Remember vote, comment and all that jazz