Shocking faces

Hey guys!!!! I'm back!!! But first I wanna stop you dead in your tracks. If you haven't read the first story "good girl, bad intentions", don't read this one yet! This is the sequel! Believe me..you'll be completely lost if you read this first. But anyway I love you guys and I hope you enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ever have that one person just come into your life and change..everything?

Well from today forward I knew things were never gonna be the same.

It all started this morning.....

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock. I have got to stop opening my sentences that way. Like we all wake up to sounds Lani no one cares. But since the alarm clock happens to be so great at waking a person up at 8:00 in the morning..might as well get up. Nina and Kylie are dead asleep. Their classes don't start till the afternoon, when mine will be over.

I get up and walk to the bathroom thinking about what happened. I just can't believe that was all a dream. Everything that happened just felt so real.

I never met Chance, never met Jacob, never moved to California. It was good while it lasted.

I put on a baseball cap, a grey cropped tank top, leggings and white high top converse. I grab my stuff and I'm out the door.

10 minutes later...

I get to class and I get in my seat. It just so happens that Kara is staring me up and down. She's always hated me for no reason. Shit oh well, I'm on my grind.

That's when he walked in..........the one the only....Chance The Rapper.
Everyone goes nuts.

"Alright alright calm down class. This is mr chance the rapper but you may call him chance. He has transferred here. Now you guys treat him like every other student, understood?".

"Yes mrs. Lumiere". We all said.

He comes and sits down next to me. He's smiling at me and I smile and nod back.

Kara's giving us the evil eye.

It was at this moment I knew this was gonna be one crazy ride.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I edited this a little. This will be the only part. I know it was short.

Love you guys 😘