The Classic Farris Wheel

So....its been a minute since I've updated lol. So sorry, just took a bit of a break since I was finishing up exams and its summer now. I'll try and upload sooner this time. Hope you enjoy! Xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had so much fun with Chance at lunch the other day. He's so cute and funny. I wonder when I'll see him again.

Just in time..
I receive a text..
And look..it's from Chance.

"Hey 🤗" -Chance

"Hi 😌" -Lani

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to that fair that was opening later today. Say 2ish?" -Chance

"Sure sounds fun 🤔😊" -Lani

"Ok. I'll pick you up around 1. See you later!" -Chance

"K byee 😋" -Lani

I get up and walk to the kitchen. It's Sunday and apparently everyone is off school Monday for Martin Luther King day so. That's when Kylie walks in dressed all fancy. Cute red dress with black thigh high boots. Make up done, hair done, nails done.

"Hey boo" she says.

"Hey, someone's lookin a little fancy this morning" I say smirking at her.

"Well yeah. I'm going with André to lunch in a few" she says smiling and blushing.

"Ooooo" I smirk.

"Oh whatever. Where's Nina?" She asks.

"Girl you know she's sound asleep. Home girl doesn't wake up till 4 a clock in the afternoon". I say laughing.

"K well tell her I'll be back. Wish me luck". She says winking and walks out the door.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and park myself on the couch. I turn the tv on to find Burlesque on. I love this movie, something about a girl who's a borderline stripper and falls in love... So romantic. Eventually the movie goes off and I end up falling asleep.

2 hours later....

Wow, best nap I've had in a while. Oh crap! It's 12:00! I got to go get ready.
I hop in the shower and brush my teeth and do my makeup and stuff. I decide to put on a stripped black and white crop top with black jeans and my black and white high top vans. An over sized white jacket with a white baseball cap. By the time I'm finished its 1:00 and Chance is honking the horn of his car in my drive way.
I make my way outside and climb in the car to find him smiling at me.

"Someone's happy" I say laughing.

"Yeah, cuz I got a gorgeous girl in my car. Plus she's going to the fair with me, lucky me". He says.

"Cute". I say.

We drive off and about 20 minutes later we pull up and park.
And as were walking to the entrance he grabs and holds my hand.

"Aiight so what you want to ride first?" I ask him.

"I was thinking I'd win a teddy bear for a special girl" he says smiling at me.

"Oh really? Well alright just know I always like the big ones" I say smirking, pointing at the biggest white teddy bear on the shelf.

"Oh ok" he says smirking at me.

And after making 25 baskets, he wins me the teddy bear.

"I believe his belongs to you" he hands the bear to me.

"Thanks" I say starting to blush.

So after a few hours of riding a bunch of rides....we end up at the last ride in the park....the Ferris wheel.

"Not scared of heights are you?" He smirks at me.

"Of coarse not" I smirk back.

We hand the man our tickets and he finds us a cart to sit in. We strap ourselves in and the ride starts.

"You know, I really like you. Your beautiful, talented, competitive" he laughs.

"Oh stop. Plus your just mad I beat you at ski ball" I blush.

"Yeah whatever". He smirks at me.

And just as the sunsets and it becomes dark, and we're getting to the top...
Chance looks me in my eyes..we both smile and he starts to lean towards me.

And our lips find each other's..

I deepen the kiss, my hands rubbing through his hair. His hands around my waist.

We pull away and smile at each other.

With the teddy bear on my arm and our hands holding each other's, we make it back to the car and drive home.

We pull up in my driveway.

"I'll call you later?" He says.

"Yeah. Thanks for today, I had a good time" I say smiling and blushing.

"Yeah me too." He says smiling.

I make it back in my house and up the stairs and jump on my bed, looking at the ceiling smiling.

And just like that...I fall asleep with the bear in my arms..think I'll name him Lucky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it (wink wink)