CHAPTER 16

MYA'S POV.

I walked inside the house ms.Jones was sitting on the couch watching t.v with some man I didn't recognize."hey ms.Jones "I said walking towards her.
"Hey baby girl how you doing. She said hugging me.
"Good" I responded looking at the man
"Oh this is my Friend joe.
"Oh hi I'm Tamya but you can call me mya.
"Hey mya how you doing sweetie"he said
"Good how about yourself "
"Same thanks for asking"
"You look pretty with your red hair" ms.Jones said
"Thanks. Its like your the only one that notice it "I said

We talked until ms.Jones got a call and she had to leave I was here all by myself . I went to shower when I got out I notice James light was on but his door was close thank god. I went to my room and went throw my pictures I decided to post the picture I took early in the car.
.As soon as I post it people started liking it and commenting Trey commented and said, BAE💕😜 . I smiled when I was about to reply he called.
"When you got red hair. You look fine with it."trey spoke into the phone making me laugh
"I had it when I came to your house today fool. And I have to give you your card back tomorrow to.
"I didn't even notice I was high asf and still is . but nah that's your card .
"What you mean.
"I got a card and you got a card yours got 160,000 on there."he said and I gasped .
"Mann I know you a drug lord and all that but damn . and whats your street name I never heard of you.
"My street name is Prince J .
"For real you Prince J "I said in shock because prince J was a straight killer who ever fucked with him in the wrong way was dead and I can't believe it was trey. I only heard of him but never seen him.

He laughed"yelp thats me"..

Me and trey was on the phone for like 2 more minutes he told me he would call me later because he some come up. I sat there watching t.v and I drifted off to sleep.

JAME'S POV.

When I got home I knew that mya was in the shower I waited for about a hour or two before going in her room I knew she was going to be sleep because I do it every night. I don't touch her or nothing just look at her but tonight about to be some different .

I walked inside her room to see she was sound asleep. I walked up to her slowly and she had on some loose shorts and a tank top. I licked my lips and went for her shorts. I put my hand inside of em and started rubbing her clit she started moving she...
damn she a virgin. shiddd I don't even care . she started moaning her eyes were still close her moans was giving me life I moved faster. she looked at me and jumped out the bed ."James what the fuck you doing."she said getting off the floor
"I came in hea cause I want some to eat "I said walking to her
"T-The kitchen-n-n is down-n sta-air"she said walking back.
"Nahh I want some pussy"I said still walking towards her.
Her back hit the wall and she just stared at me. I walked up and started rubbing her body. I picked her up and put her on the bed "All I want is to eat it "I said looking at her panties. She started crying "shut the fuck up you lucky Ion pop that cherry keep crying I just might"I said starting to finger her. She quickly stop crying " And you better moan"I demand . she nodded
I took her panties off and her shaved cat sat in font of me. I opened her legs wider and I took her in my mouth and started sucking on her clit. She tasted good asf.

MYA'S POV.

I layed there as James rapped me with his tongue . I cried silently because I didn't want him to take my virgnity ."I don't here you moaning."he said making his tongue to faster I cried harder . He stuck his fingers inside me and I cried out loud " I know you not crying up there" he said with his face still in my pussy. " James stop please " I begged. Because it started to feel good.
"Ion want to "he put his fingers deeper inside me" I couldn't take the pain so I moved he gripped me down "nahh were  you going"he said and he went faster and li couldn't hold my moans back.
"Ahhh." I moaned arching my back still letting tears drop from my eyes.
He started fingering me. And this time it felt good. I moan uncontrollably.
I felt this weird feeling at the pit of my stomach.
"AHHHHH" I yelled but moaned at the same time.
Seconds later I came all over James face . he got up and walked out like nothing happened. I can't believe i moaned I'm so stupid why did I just sit there and let him do that to me I thought as I cried . Why did god pick this life for me why couldn't my mom and dad care why didnt they care . My dad did care about me until I was eleven years old and at this time he had a girlfriend she would always hit me and call me names telling me I was ugly and a hoe and i wont be shit,     and the only thing I'll ever be good at is laying on my back. when I was 15 I was in the ninth grade and she had thrown all my clothes away and gave me dirty ones to wear to school the kids would bully me and I would cut myself. I even tried to hang myself but my dad walked in the room and he beat the fuck out of me.I never understood why tho what you expect me to do if you never ask why you know. On my 17th birthday my dad told me I only had one more year to be in his house .

He told me he didn't give AF what i did or who I did it with he just was tired of seeing my ugly face.

My phone rung knocking me out or my thoughts. It was shay.
"Wyd boo"she said into the phone.
"Nothing"I said sniffing and wiping my tears that wouldn't stop falling
"You OK mya " she asked concerned
"Yeah I'm OK "
"Why you crying TAMYA LASHAY TAYLOR if your muthafuckin ass don't tell me what's wrong I'm about to come find your ass.
"Its alot, just alot that I went through"I said crying hard.
"Mya stop cry I'm here for you come over my house so we can talk. Kevin isn't here so we good.
"OK . im about to shower first .
"Ok sweety.

When she hung up I got up and went to my dresser and grabbed everything I needed and went to the bathroom
I took a 10 minute shower . I got out dried my body and put on my sweats and white T-shirt I walked out the bathroom with my stuff I went and put on my Nike slippers and grabbed my keys and headed out .

20 minutes later I pulled up at Shay's house. I jumped out my car and walked up to the door and knocked she opened it and gave me a tight hug .she pulled me inside and i told her everything from then to now I didn't tell her that James rapped me tho I was scared . I left her house at like 1 or 2 something in the morning.

KanishaE 😜