CHAPTER 18

MYA'S POV.

After me and trey left his trap he has been talking non-stop. "he was like man you a straight up savage cuh you gotta started back trapping" that's all he was saying  when I told his ass I cut a niggas balls off before he damn near cried the look he had on his face was priceless but I just might start back trapping but not selling weed. I just wanna Run his trap and kill bitches that steal or get wrong.
"I got a question ."trey said pulling up to his apartment
"Wassup"
"If you use to sell weed and kill people why was you so shy at first"he asked
"Because I had no self confidence, I was always told I was ugly or hoes and more shit. And I wasn't shy I was just quite cause I speak when I'm spoken to and  I dont like people in my face ."I said getting out the car.
"Who use to call you ugly. Who ever said that a goddamn lie cause you beautiful"
"My stepmother did"

Before he could say anything I rushed to his apartment because its like everytime I talk about it I cry. And I didn't want trey to see me cry I walked straight in .

I looked and neshia was tonguing jay ass all the way down and gotti and Keria was damn near naked  I just walked to trey room I might just stay here . I took my shoes off and my clothes and put on one of his shirts I was about to take a little I was tired asf .I got underneath the covers  I was just about to close my eyes until trey walked in laughing hard as fuck.
"What's funny"I asked still laying down
"Mann they was in there about to fuck. I stood there for like five minutes they didn't even- MYAA YO ASS AINT EVEN LISTENING"trey yelled waking me
"Yes I was dude Stop yelled like you stupid "I said .
"What you said mf."he said taking his shirt and pants off.
....
"So you can't hear.
......

He put on his Nike shorts and jumped on me.
"SO YOU CANT HERE "he yelled
"GET YO BIG ASS OF ME . BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP.:
"I love to see you try". He said into my ear"
"Let me up first"

Trey's POV.
"Iight"I said getting off of mya
She got up and I seen them lace panties she had on and a nigga froze no cap I know that pussy pretty like damn .

She hit me with a cool two peice to the face I had to caught myself cause I was about to TKO ha ass.
I grabbed her by her waist and slapped her ass on the bed I pinned her arms above her.
"Now say you sorry ."I said in a baby voice
She laughed "No "she said still laughing
"Is that right" I said tickle her
"TRE-YY ST-OP "she yelled between laughs
"Say you sorry"first
"IM SOR-RRY "
I stopped and got up I was about to leave out but mya jumped on my back.
"Oh so you thought I was done She said choking me. She shoot that kag on my ass she got on top of me She sat right on my meat i smirked, I was about to make her ass get off of me.
"Get off me now ."I said I said in a tone
"And if I don't "she said
"Ok" I said.

I started making my dick jump she looked at me and the look she had on her face was priceless Mann I was laughing so hard I damn near pissed on myself .
"That shit ain't funny"she said getting up off me

I couldn't even say nothing I was still laughing.

Mya's POV.

Trey thinks this shit so funny I got some for his ass.
I got back on top of him and started kissing his neck and started grinding into his dick.
"Damn Mya" trey groaned
I felt his friend stand and it was big asf. I kissed his neck one more time I got and grabbed a pair of boxers put them on and walked out I looked at trey and his face was fucking priceless he hurt as fuck I laughed and walked up front.
"YOU PLAY TO DAMN MUCH THIS SHIT AIN'T FUNNY."trey yelled out to me

I just kept laughed and walked to the kitchen I walked passed the living room to see keria them watching a movie they was all cuddled up and stuff.
"Dang its like that y'all want gone tell me and trey was watching a movie."
"We thought y'all was fucking."gotti simply replied
"Nah we was wrestling. I beat his mfin ass he in there washing the blood off his face now."I lied
"Forreal"jay asked
"Yelp"I said popping the p

I went to pop me some popcorn. Trey walked in the kitchen laughing.
"Why you lied to them. You know you didn't have me bleeding."
I laughed ."Yes I did."
"You play to much left me in there with the blue balls In Shit."
"I'm sorry "I said kissing his neck and walking off laughing
"Keep playing."
I laughed

For the rest of the night we all just watched movies and chilled.

Quick update

KanishaE 🌷

KERIA N THE MM