this love

heLLO SO YES I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING "IMMY U START NEW BOOKS ALL THE TIME" BUT I LIKE THIS IDEA SO IM GONNA DO IT OKAY?

THERE WONT BE A PROLOGUE OR ANYTHING, WE'RE JUST GETTING STRAIGHT INTO IT.

BTW THE TITLE COMES FROM THE MAROON 5 SONG STUTTER AND ALL THE CHAPTER TITLES WILL BE MAROON 5 RELATED LMAO

ENJOY THIS CRINGEY PEICE OF TRASH (aka me)

Luke was hot.
like, really fucking hot.
everytime he sees him, ashton gets a little more infatuated.

you see, luke and ashton, used to be close, best friends in fact, but luke got a girlfriend, and a big head and left ashton alone to rot in a heap of self pity, or stay in bed for a few months.

it took ashton a while to get back up on his feet. which made him wonder, why?

why can't he just be like any other boy, and not care if they had a fall out, or have a mis hap with their friend?

he came to a conclusion, he may have cared far too much for luke.

ashton may have had a crush on luke.

no, ashton was definitely in love with luke.

much to ashtons dislike, 5 years on his feelings haven't changed.

his breath still hitched everytime the blonde walked by.

his jeans still tightened everytime he saw luke changing for football practice.

his heart still fluttered when luke and himself exchanged small glances, or occasionally, a wave.

oh fuck, ashton was in too deep.

-

it was a tuesday, which meant ashton had swim meet tonight.

he frowned as he packed his gym bag with the necessities.

today, he just wasn't in the mood.

his best friend, niall, ditched him at lunch to go find some of his 'sports friends'

his maths teacher, mr hood, had given him twice the amount of algebra homework because he was staring at luke all lesson and didn't do any anything for the whole lesson.

{plot twist lmao}

he ran down the stairs, with is gym bag in hand. waving goodbye to his mum and getting on his bike to cycle towards the local leisure centre.

he sped into the changing room, already 12 minutes late, changed into his 'gear' and made his way out to the poolside.

"irwin. you're late. again." mr morgan, the coach, bellowed.

"sorry sir."

"as i was saying, before i was rudely interrupted." he stared at ashton, who had sat down on one of the seats, next to a boy named zac. "everyone please welcome, luke hemmings, the newest member of our swim team. he'll be competing in back stroke during our gala next weekend."

ashton rubbed his hands along the tops of his arms, originally, because he was cold, but secondly to distract himself from the fact that a half naked luke hemmings was sat behind him.

luke was hot.
like, really fucking hot.

idk man maybe this was a prologue? anyway give it a vote and I'll update soon

and dw its not all gonna be about swimming

love u guys x