he will be loved

"so you're telling me? every single tuesday for the last 10 years, my mum goes to your house?"

"y-yeah. just b-because we're not f-riends anymore doesn't mean our mums can't be."

"hey! who said we weren't friends?" luke smirked, pulling into ashtons driveway.

"y-you. when you left your best friend for your girlfriend." ashton said, completely taken aback by his confidence.

"cmon ashy." luke nuzzled his face in ashtons shoulder, making his heart beat faster and faster and his whole face blush.

"d-don't. do not call me that luke."

"why? you loved it back in the day."

"yeah when i was 13."

"anyway, let's get inside, i wanna catch up on the last 4 years." luke mumbled, jumping out of the car and walking to the front door.

ashton jumped infront of luke and opened the door first.

"im home mum!"

ashton walked into the kitchen, soon to be followed in by luke.

anne and liz were sat at the table, coffee in hand, to busy gossiping to realise that both luke and ashton had just come in together.

ashton coughed to try and break their chat.

"ashton, honey, how was practice?"

"it was alright, look who joined the team." ashton said, stepping to the side to reveal luke who was hiding behind him.

"luke, what are you doing here?"

"mum, what are you doing here?" luke giggled, and ashton blushed.

anne marie was completely aware of ashtons lust for luke, so she just sat and smiled at her son, however this was completely confused.

"you haven't hung out in years! oh ashton us hemmings missed you!" liz said, getting up to give ashton a hug.

"ashton, why don't you take luke up to your bedroom?" anne smiled, and ashton reddened.

"w-would you l-like that luke?"

"sounds good." luke flashed his billon dollar smile at ashton.

ashton walked over to the fridge, grabbing two cans of coke and then guided luke to his bedroom.

luke immediately sprawled himself out on the bed, making ashton sit on the floor.

"oh my god ash, what the fuck are these?" luke said, picking up the black panties that were draped over the side of ashtons bed.

ashton reddened again and turned around to look in his drawers to try and hide the blush on his face.

"they're p-probably my sisters or something?" ashton seemed unsure himself.

"how about we play 21 questions? we have 4 years to catch up on."

"o-okay."

"okay let's start easy, favourite colour?"

"yellow," ashtons faced stayed completely still, and his body stiff.

"mines blue."

"cmon ashy, open up a bit, don't look so tense babe." luke smirked.

"w-what?" ashton gave luke a shocked look.

"nothing. who's your celebrity crush?"

"a-andy biersack."

"a guy? 4 years turned you gay?"

"i g-guess." ashton laughed nervously.

"w-what about you?" ashton tried to change the subject.

"mila kunis."

"as it was 4 years ago."

"next question, are you a virgin?" luke cracked a devilish grin.

"m-maybe."

"aw ashy." luke cooed, blowing him a kiss.

"a-and i already know y-you're not a v-virgin because of that time i w-walked in on you." ashton giggled softly.

"oh god, don't remind me."

"ever given a blow job?"

"y-yeah." ashton blushed.

"where?"

"right where you're lying." ashton covered his face.

"did you like it?"

ashton smiled as a yes.

"would you do it again?"

"i-i su-suppose."

"wanna blow me now?"

idk why i ended it there bc that's annoying but im trying to move this story on fast so