Oh No - Chapter 2

(After the akuma attack)
Adrien's Pov.

I feel sad, I don't know why, I think it's because we kissed..... she didn't mean to do it.....I really love her but I don't know her.... I wish the kiss wasn't an accident. I hope I can get over this. It was getting cold out.

"Chat...." I hear marinette's voice behind me. But when I looked, it was ladybug, they sound so alike....

"Oh" I said

"Are you ok.." I heard her say with a shiver.

"Oh, just cold" I wanted to comfort her but I don't know if she would let me. Hopefully she doesn't get sick.

"Me...me too.." she said while she dropped to the ground.

"Mylady!" I comfort her I'm my arms and hold her to my chest to give her heat.

I heard a beep from my miraculous.

"Chat you...you need to go!" She said lifting her head.

"I'm not leaving you mylady" I will stay with her for a bit longer before I transform.

Marinette's Pov.

I feel really warm up close to chat, his transformation is about to ware off though. I have to get home.

"Chat... go now...I will head home now..." I said while backing away from chat.
It got cold when I backed away.
Before I could say another word I hear my miraculous beep.
Oh no.
I'm too cold to go anywhere.

"Chat go...I don't want to see you transform back".

"Ok mylady, as you wish."

Adrien's Pov.

I start to run to a allyway to transform back, I see that ladybug is still standing there, I should help her but I don't know we're she lives.
I look back another time but see....see Marinette standing there instead.
Wait was ladybug...Marinette???!!??
I kissed Marinette??
I hope she didn't see me looking.
She's still not moving, I need to help her!
My transformation is off. How am I going to help her like Adrien?

Marinette's Pov.

I feel numb all over, I can't feel my feet or my hands, I'm slowly blacking out, I wish I was still with chatnoir. But I'm not in transformation. I fall to the ground a second time. I can't feel anything.
"Marinette...!" I hear Adrien's voice!
Did he see me transform? Oh no!
"A..ad..r.." I pass out.

Adrien's Pov.
Oh no Marinette...
I pick her up and hold her tight to my chest to give her body heat and walk her home.

We arrive at the bakery, her parents look frightened to see their daughter almost frozen to death.

"Thank you.... thank you soo much" marinette's mom said.

I head home and go to bed, but first I wanted to Check up on Marinette, hope she's doing ok...

I transform into chatnoir and ran over to Marinette's place.

I climb in through a window....she's sleeping
I give her a small kiss on the forehead.

Hope she's ok by tomorrow.