Just Need To Go On As Normal - Chapter 5

Adrien's Pov.
"I need to see Marinette!" I said as I run out the door with plagg in my hand.

I have loved ladybug since the first day we met, I can't wait to get to know the real her.
I run off to Marinette's bakery before school.

I walk into the bakery and see her mother.
"Hi, is Marinette up?"

"Yes, she's up early for once, you can go and see her."

"Thanks, bye." I added and ran up the stairs quickly, I think I was a little to quick with that conversation.

I knock on her door (wtf is it? Is it a trap door or somthing? Idk)
"Come in..."
I walk in and see Marinette grabbing her homework and putting it in her bag.

"Hi mylady, good morning"

"...hey kitty" she said in joy.

"It's going to be different now isn't it?"

"We can still be the same..." Marinette said walking close to me.

I'm surprised to see how Marinette is acting, she seems so normal after all this.

"Ya... hopefully you will love the way I actually am....as chatnoir."I added

"I will kitty, we just need to go on as normal." She gives me a big hug and kiss.

We both head off to school together.
As a team
As friends
As lovers
Mylady....
Kitty....
So....I didn't make a chapter in a while. But this is the end of the book cause I really want to start a new one, the new one might be better then this, and longer.
I hope u enjoyed this book, if u would like to read more stories that I will eventually make in the the future, follow me.