10 Are We Done Yet?!

Hey guys! So today was the last day of school which means..Many Freakin Updates! Yay!!! So this chappy is dedicated to all the reader that read my every single--boring Author notes!♥~

(Name)

I woke up to saw Angel sleeping on my tummy. I gently brush my fingers to her soft fur. She yawned and get off me. I sat up and lazily went to the bathroom. I was applying shampoo on my hair when I heard someone entering the bathroom. Wtf?! I forgot to lock the door! This never happened since I moved here.

"Oi! You better get out if you don't want yourself blind!" I shouted and sank in the water. But too late the bathroom curtains was set aside no other than Sasuke.

I shrieked as he looked at me good thing my privates were hidden by the watr whih has soap. "(N-Name)?!" He quickly apologized and turn around. I turned the opposite direction and blushed. He was only in his towel! He left immediately which I am grateful for.

I resumed what am I doing and change clothes. I wore a grey hoodie and a skirt with knee length black leggings. My sandal are knee high too. I wore black leather gloves which expose my fingers.

I went downstairs and saw Sasuke making toast. I swiftly grab one and yelled: "See ya!" I shut he door a little loud than I expected but anyways I wanna take a walk. I look at the sky. Must be 6:00-7:00am right now.

I finish the toast Sasuke made and decided to take a look on the stores nearby. My eyes caught a silver necklace with a little (birthstone) pendant. Cute.

I bought it and decided to wear it. I sense a strong chakra nearby. It matches like Sasuke's. Though I knew it wasn't Sasuke's chakra, I went to the direction and saw a dark brown haired man with Blue eyes. I guess he was around Sasuke's age. He looks cute too.

He sees me and smirked. I quickly looked away and was about to ran but he caught my wrist and held my chin so that I would look at him. I gasped as he pull my hood down and leans to me. I quickly slapped his face. "P-pervert!" I blushed as I stared at him. He held his now pink cheek.

He smirked again. Okay, now he pisses me off! I take back what I said! Author-chaaaaan! Delete what I said! (A/n: nope.)
Whaaaaaaa!

"Hey, You got some nerve to slap my handsome face." He said.

What the fuuuuuu- (A/n: -ck. Lol.)

"You deserve it. You're a pervert." I stated.

"Anyways, since your beautiful..I'll let you kiss me. No need to be shy~" He seductively held my waist.

"Y-you BASTARD!!!" I yelled which caught the attention of the villagers.

"Look how cute they are"

"They are both hot."

"I wish they will stop fighting 'cause that's not fit for a lovely couple."

The villagers said/whispered to eachother and I sweat dropped. Are they even whispering?! I can hear them clearly!

Pervert just smirked again while I held my face in embarassment but he grab my arm and whispered: "Why don't you be my girlfriend?". I then felt a hand grip my arm and pulled me to his chest. It was..Sasuke.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" He demanded.

"Hmph, And why should I?" He asked still not letting me go.

"I am her boyfriend." He said.

Pervert just simply smiled and pulled me closer to him. (-_-')
"Oh but..she's with me too." My eyes widened. WHAT AM I? A SLUT?!

"I am not with h-" I was cutted of by Sasuke.

"Stop lying, Kenji." He glared. "I know that you're still a playboy."
So Kenji was pervert's name.

"No, I am not."

"Yes you are."

"I am NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

They started yelling at each other's faces. Meh. I think I'm not involve to this.

"Girls, girls, stop acting like this. Can I go now?" I hopefully asked.

"NO!" They both yelled in sync.

W-whoa. Did they just agreee at something?

"We all know girls are indeed killing eachother just to be with me than you." Kenji proudly stated. (A/n: is that right Reader-chaaan?)

"Tch, You can have 'em anyway." He turn away from him. A vein popped out of Kenji's forehead and gritted his teeth. "Why I-!!!" Sasuke cuts him off. "But This girl is mine." Sasuke picked me up bridal style and headed home.

"OI!!!" We heard Kenji yell and punched Sasuke. I fell to the ground with an oof.

I sighed: Are We Done Yet?!

So guys comment about the chappy! I would love to hear comments from ya all! I will update tomorrow maybe? Because I'm bored and I got Wattpad as life too!