16 Sasuke vs Kenji (0.0)

(Name)

"So hot! SO HOOOOOT!!!!" I fanned myself and got a cold drink.

"Stop whining." Sasuke said while sharpening his katana. "Why do you even care?!" I snapped and tied my headband around my forehead. "Geez, you're so hot tempered." I ignored him and made my way to the door only to find out Kenji standing there, flowers in his hand.

He blushed once he saw me on the doorway. "Uhm, (Name). This is for you." He looked away as I mumbled a thanks and took the flowers. "Come in" I gave him a smile as he went inside Sasuke's house. "I'll be right back!" I said and went to get some vase. I hope Sasuke has one.

(Sasuke)

I waved at Kenji and he smiled. I always thought we were like brothers because he and I are like the same. Sure I'm stronger than him. When (Name) told me about him and our chakra are the same. It was actually me that she sensed. I was just behind Kenji -a few yards away- that's why she's kinda confused and yes, I saw what he did that's why I went into action and No. I didn't followed her. We just crossed the same path.

Sigh, he's a bit childlish though. I'm afraid she might not like me back because I'm like this. "Helloooo, Earth to Sasuke?" I heard (Name) snapping her fingers. I gave her a smile before she bid us goodbye to train. Well, this is kind of awkward. After a few minutes of silence..

*Doorbell*

Hm? I answered the door and found out it was my Blonde bestfriend. "Where's your girl Sasuke?" Naruto asked as he invited himself inside. Kenji suddenly stood up, "She's not with Sasuke!" I groaned at my rival/ bestfriend. "Well then, let's settle his up!" Naruto fist bumped the air. We both looked at him in confusion.

"You two will answer my questions and for the finale..Taijutsu battle!" He exclaimed, proud at himself for making up the idea.
Kenji nodded. Of course I'll fight for he woman I love.

"Let's get to it."

------------
Italic- Kenji ▪ Bold- Sasuke
------------

"What is (Name)-chan's favourite ramen?!"

"(Fav. Ramen)!"  We both answered.

"What's her favorite animal?!"

"Cat." I smirked at Kenji.

"Her birthstone?!"

"(Birtstone)" He returned my smirk. The fuck? How did he know that?

"Last question, her last name?" Oh shit, I forgot about that, I might lose..I look at Kenji who doesn't know the answer. Think Sasuke, Think! "10!, 9!, 8!, 7!, 6!, 5!" Naruto has been counting the countdown.

"Hn, her Last Name would be Uchiha because I will marry her."
(A/n: Nice Sasuke!)

"Well, that's a tie." Naruto said. what?! "Oi! My answer isn't counted?" I glared at Naruto. "I said her last name not will be her last name. Plus she's not your fiancée yet." He said. Tch, like he's smarter than me.

"ALRIGHT! To the finale!" He lead us to the forest.
"Gogogo! Go!" Naruto yelled at us. Geez, Dope.

We both headed for a punch.

~*~

We both panted as we fell to the ground. Tired. Kenji sure is good at this but I managed.

"It's a...another draw." Naruto sweat dropped. "Well, I guess.. (Name) should be the one to pick. With that he left.

"Man, you were really serious about her huh?" Kenji put her arms around his head still laying on the grassy ground surrounded by nature. "I could say the same for you." I said and felt a water drop on my nose. I always thought since we came back, it's summer yet it rains a little frequent.

"Hmph, I won't lose to you" I chuckled as it rained and we don't care at all. Just like when we were kids. "So, Where do you live now?" I looked at him. "I got a friend who owns a house which I bought after working in Ichiraku's when you left the village."

"Hn, I would like to see (Name) running to us now." I closed my eyes. "Yeah" I heard him agreeing.

"OI! YOU STUPID LITTLE JERKS!!!" I immediately open my eyes and sat up. Speaking. "It's raining and you two are just lying on there! You two could've caught colds or worse get sick!" She yelled at us. I chuckled at her yelling, she's so kind to us.

Her hands caught Mine and Kenji's ears and drag us to my house. Maybe not! We both yelped and whined to her but she ignored us.

"Sasuke Uchiha and Kenji Takano! You two are sick!" She gave us both towels as we sneezed. "What the hell is wrong with you two?!" She served us some hot ramen that she take out fom Ichiraku's. Kenji don't mind her yelling though. She's just concered and we know it. She went to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Man, she reminds me of your team mate Sakura though, but that make me like her more." I remembered his confession to Sakura when we were kids. I sighed at the thought of her. (Name)'s just amazing.

~*~

"Kenji, you can stay here and get some rest." She took out a futon. I forgot I have a futon but meh, I'm fine on the couch.
Kenji thanked her and she smiled. Wow, baths really help you calm. But, anytime I can ask her as my girlfriend..but I don't have that courage yet. I'll just have to compose more of myself.

I sneezed again. Looks like (Name) would be lecturing me in the morning.