Pushups / Vikklan

ship: vikklan

genre: fluff, random

prompt: imagine your smol and tol otp where tol is doing push-ups and smol is laying under them so they are more motivated to stay up on their arms and keep going and sometimes when they push down they get a peck on the lips (and then tol gets tired and collapse heavily on top of smol, smushing them while they flail)

(prompt off tumblr: muchymozzarella)

--

"Why did I agree to do this" the smaller lying on the floor complained. "Because you're cute and your motivation to keep me going. Plus I get kisses" the taller replied.

"How long are you going to take? I need to record some videos" Vikk groaned. "Babe, just stay still, look at me and enjoy my kisses because not everyone gets to wake up next to this Australian beauty every day" Lachlan responded.

So the taller went to work. Every 2 pushups the Australian did, 1 kiss was rewarded. The couple chatted, talked about their day, made plans for dinner and cracked some hilariously awful puns. Lachlan continued for around 20 minutes until he felt like his arms were going to fall off.

"arghhhhhh! Get your 72kg (sorry I'm Australian) body off me!" Vikk yelled while squirming around. "Nah babe, I'm good" Lachlan replied. They lied on the hardwood floor together, enjoying closeness between the two before Lachlan got off his boyfriend, went into the kitchen and took a bottle of water. Vikk lied on the floor, contemplating whether he should go record or cuddle with his tall Australian.

--

AN

um, where do I sign up for this? I want kisses while I exercise

Word count: 189 words (yes I know it's very short but it's my first ever story)

I'll see you guys in the next one-shot

-amy