Keep Me, Mommy.

Today is such an amazing day, mommy. I get to call you mommy! Four weeks ago you and daddy decided to bring me into this world. Isn’t that such an amazing story, mommy. I’m so happy we get to spend the rest of ours days together. I’m smiling mommy. Well, if I could I would! I’m so happy I’m here and safe with you! I just wish you knew.

 Its been five weeks now. Mommy please listen to me. Well, I wish you could. I want you to know I’m here and growing. I’m doing fine mommy. I promise.

Today you found out I’m here mommy! Your so happy to know that I’m a healthy baby. I’m happy too. I know your going to take great care of me, mommy. I just know you will. If I had hands I would clap with the beat of your heart. If I had a mouth I would smile back at you whenever you did. I can’t wait until I grow legs and feet so whenever you rubbed your belly I could be tickled. I wonder how being tickled feels….and kick so you know I’m still listening. I can’t wait until that day comes, mommy.

 I love it when you sleep. You always make sure I’m comfortable. I am! Don’t worry. I love it when you wrap your arms around your belly when you sleep at night. I feel so safe when I’m with you. I’m so comfortable in your arms.

 It’s seven weeks mommy! I’m starting to grow tiny little body parts now! I almost look like you! I do look like you. I can’t wait for you to see what I look like mommy! I know I’m going to be just as beautiful as you. Well, maybe not as beautiful. No one can be more beautiful than you. Maybe that’s why daddy loves you. No. Maybe It’s not just that. Maybe It’s how nice you are to me. Does daddy know mommy? Does he know that I’m here?

 It’s nine weeks now. Thank you, mommy. Everday since you knew about me, you’ve been talking to me. Talking about your day has been. Talking about your friends and family. Telling me what they think of me. What they think of you. Mommy, I can’t wait until I’m able to move my hands and legs so I can contact with you. I’m so exited!

 Were going to daddy’s house today? Yay! I hope your gonna tell him! I’m so happy! He’s going to be happy too! We’ll all be happy together! As a family. Right, mommy?

 Mommy? Are you okay? Why are you crying? Is it what daddy said? Daddy wasn’t very nice when he said those mean words. He pushed you, mommy. He pushed you hard. I felt it. If I could, I would cry. I would ask daddy why he did those things to you.

 It’s been one week since you’ve talked to daddy. Why won’t you both talk? You won’t talk to me either. Why mommy? Why won’t you talk to me? I can help you! Well, I’m still tiny but I’m almost able to move my legs! I’m trying everyday. I just wanted to let you know I’m trying.

 Finally! eleven weeks! You and daddy finally decided to talk! I feel you walking. I hear an engine. I’ve heard those before. Isn’t it called a c-a-r..? Car? You told me about one of those. You said you couldn’t drive it for a while because daddy took it. But I think you two are back together because your in the same car and I hear his voice.

 Where are we going? I hear voices. Your crying again, mommy. It’s okay mommy. I’m here. I’ll always be here. It’ll be okay.

 What is that mommy? What is it? Ouch! Ouch mommy OUCH! Make them stop mommy make them stop! It hurts so much mommy! Mommy I lov-

 Why did you do that to me mommy..why did you let those mean men in white masks do that. Do you know how bad it hurt, mommy? Even though you don’t love me anymore, I still love you. I hope your happy with daddy. I hope you both live happily ever after. We could have done that too. As a family. Together forever. Well, I have to go mommy. Jesus is calling me. He said he loves me. At least he loves me.