ii

As well as every other day, Phil sat at the counter with his punk magazine for his punk bands in his lap and his feet propped up by the register like a punk. It was Tuesday. Tuesday's weren't necessarily his favorite day of the week, but he manages. His band practiced on Tuesday's, Friday's, and the weekend from 6 till what ever hour they can get away with without getting complaints from the neighbors or cops.

Phil is in this kick ass punk band that's pretty rad. He really doesn't do anything else but go to work then go home and practice. But he believes they're gonna make it big one day.

The black haired boy was pulled out of an article he was reading about a band from Brighton when a tall lanky kid in a bright jumper runs in and rushes to the back wall of vinyls. He shook his head and went back to reading. This kid comes in every week only on Tuesday's. He didn't really know why but there's a reason for everything.

He heard someone meekly mutter out an 'excuse me'. Phil looked up to see the kid in the bright blue jumper standing waiting to be checked out. Phil wouldn't mind checking him out if you know what I mean.

Sense there was a customer Phil sat up and grabbed the album. He looked to see what it was before he rung it up. Muse. Nice. He nods his head in approval.

"Nice taste." Phil said coolly. When he got the money from the other and handed him the album he could barely hear a 'thank you' before the seemingly shy boy rushed out of the store.

"Alright." Phil said bewildered by the guys strange behavior. It didn't phase him that much as he turned back to what he was doing before.

As the day went on Phil seemingly got more and more ready to up and quit his job. Ignorant people and boredom really drives you to that point sometimes. He was anxiously staring at the clock waiting for it to hit 4 so he could clock out and go home.

As soon as it hit the hour Phil was already walking out the door. He knew is manager would be pissed but he really didn't care. He really didn't care about a lot of things. He had a I'll do it now and consider the consequences later kind of attitude.

Phil put his headphones in and began his walk home. His flat wasn't too far from his work and Phil was grateful for that for he hate exercise. Absolutely despises it. He would rather chop off his two big toes than exercise. It a good think he is naturally skinny because otherwise he'd be one of those BNL people from Wall-E.

It seemed like no time before he was in his flat starting up his laptop. Thats what he did in his off time, he composes music and thinks of new things for the band. He's been working on a song for ages but he's scraped it and started it so many times he doesn't even know what the song is about anymore.

Phil pulls up his composer software and dodges the unfinished file, he doesn't have time for that right now. He only has about an hour and a half until practice so he can do much. After a bit of debating he decides to go through the gigs they have planned for the next month.

They mainly play in clubs and for occasions but never a full show. But the many subscribers they have on YouTube want them to tour and stuff like that. The truth is that they don't have the connections to do that. They would love to do that if they were being completely honest.

Taking a deep breath, Phil sits back and starts to mock up some ideas of set lists to bring up to the guys. He knows it's going to be a rough night. The band can never agree on anything. Which usually results in useless arguments and and a terrible headache. He's not ready for this.