Realizing the truth

Realizing the truth

James was soon at Hogawrts George and I were walking around Diagon Alley together we haven't had any alone time since James had come into our lives but we expected that and we love him, George and I were just walking around hand in hand it was a warm day out, I remember the day it started snowing, Fred, George and I were all here at Diagon Alley and started to run around in it, I smile at the memory.

“Memories?” George asks.

“Ya.” I smile. “I remember the first time coming here with you two..” I say as he hugs me close kissing the top of my head.

“I remember too, I wish we could re live those days sometimes.” He says to me.

“Me too, when things aren't so messed up..” I say, he smiles taking my hand as we walked we had stopped in front of the Joke shop noticing a tall man standing there with Ginger hair who looked a lot like George, my eyes went wide and George held my hand tightly, I was standing right there in Fred's foot steps my heart was racing I didn't know what to do, part of me wanted to run because he had left and betrayed his family for marrying Angelina and didn't tell any of us about it, he started to turn around and his eye's landed on us.

“What are you dong here?” George asks.

“You know seeing if the shop is still open, I would have thought that you kept it in business.” Fred explains.

“Nope, I had better things to do, Lee has his own family now so it's kind of hard to run it alone..” George says.

I just stare at him I didn't say a word to him but his eye's moved over to me, “We were supposed to be together Abi it was never meant to turn out this way.” Fred tells me.

I stare at him, “Fred.. if was or we'd still together, this would be us walking around Diagon Alley together but you decided to marry Angelina and leave us all.. me and James...” I drift off.

“Angelina and I aren't together anymore, I divorced her been living in a small apartment on my own the past few months, readjusting trying to get use to being alone again.” He says looking down. “I'm a professor now at Hogwarts, a potion teacher.” he explains.

George and I stare at each other then at Fred once again, “Dumbldore let you have the job?” George asked a little surprised.

“Ya, why wouldn't he? It's a Job and money to pay rent.” Fred tells us staring at me again, “I don't know what happened between us Abi, my minds all fuzzy with the memories I can't seem to remember some of them, maybe this is a dream, I don't know for sure what it is, but it was good seeing the two of you, I'm going tell mum and Dad hello for me.” Fred says turning around walking away.

Abi watched him for a long time she bit her lip lightly letting go of George's hand and ran after Fred and in front of him making him stop, she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly on the lips as he put his arms around her, she jumped into his arms and he held her there, they were kissing in the middle of Diagon Alley, her heart was pounding , things got a little blurry from there but continued to kiss him.

Fred and I were standing at the burrow setting in the Garden his arm around my waist, James walks downstairs moments later and smiles a bit seeing them getting along now, Hermonie sighs, “James your lucky that time Turner didn't cause no damage.” She says.

Jams smiles, “I am .. but mumma is happy again..” he tells her.

Hermonie smiles and leads him into the din to play with the other kids. I stare at Fred and smile he placed a soft kiss on my lips. “I love you Abi..” he whispers softly.

I smile staring into his brown eye's, “I love you too Fred..” I whisper against his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Some of you may be confused, James uses the time turner to go back and help his mom realize wo is meant for her and who isn't ;) i hope that explains it and this next chapter is the last.. not sure about a book 3 idk what else can happen, but this next chapter and last is gonna be a happy one