1

Music started playing, waking me up abruptly.

"Ugh" I groaned, slamming my hand down on the side table searching for my phone to shut off my alarm.

I slid my feet over the side of my bed, letting them dangle off the side of it due to the fact I couldn't reach my floor.

I had a bunk bed yes, I use to bunk with my sister; she recently moved out and that really put me in a hole.

This hole "changing genders without anyone seeing" hasn't really helped much with it either.

I grab the sides of the latter to push myself down the the floor.

Pain shot up my ankles once I hit the floor, leaving my standing there for a couple of seconds.

I walked over to my mirror, looking at myself through the glass.

I reached over to the gauze on my desk, beginning to wrap my chest.

"Y/n?!" My mother yeled from downstairs: "you're going to be late, hurry up!" she doesn't get how long it takes to put on gauze.

|xx|

I sighed as I entered hells gates, seeing some people that don't even know I exsits.

In my school theres differnt kind of cliques;

The nerds - They mainly stay in the libray.

The jocks -  They mainly hang out outside of the school, trying to fuck up as many people's days as possible.

The geeks - they chill with the nerds.

The popular people - the pricks who like to fuck with people.

and the punks - my group.

|xx|

"Hey Y/n!" Brandon said, waving me over to them in the hallway in front of his locker.

Patrick smiled as he held Pete's hand; they were cute together.

My group consisted of Brandon, Ryan, Tyler, Josh, Patrick, Pete, Jenna, and Melanie.

Patrick and Pete were a couple, everyone shipped them anyway; Brandon had his girlfriend who was currently attending a different school, poor kid was deviated when he found out she was switching schools; Tyler and Jenna were together, Melanie, Ryan, Josh and I were the only single ones in the group.

On the most part we'd get together and write songs behind the school and just, chill out.

Tyler already had half an album done, we don't know if he's going to release it or not but Jenna helped him think of the name, "No Phun Intended" which in my option I like.

"What do you guys have?" I questioned, opening my locker to grab my binders.

"I have math ugh" Josh replied, "same here" I said, flipping threw my pages to find my schedule.

"Social" Melanie replied.

"Science" Pete signed.

"Same here" Jenna laughed.

"Um, math" Tyler smiled.

"Fucking family studies" Brandon yelled.

"Family studies" Patrick smiled, still not letting go of Petes hand. 

"Emo freaks!" One of the jocks laughed, passing us in their group.

One stood out to me the most; a green haired Irish boy.

I'm surprised by the green hair due to the fact that they all sweated not to dye hair because it's "weird" in their option; he also had his ears pierced.

But he was just one of them, stuck up pricks who think they're all that.

"Damn right!" Brandon yelled back acting flamboyant.

"Your actions don't help" Melanie laughed.

The bell rung and we all parted our ways.

Heading into our next class Tyler, Josh and I all day in the back due to the fact that we had a substitute.

Our assigned seats are in the front because we normally draw and listen to music so up front, the Mrs. Buzzkill can stop us if we're doing so.

"As you all know, I'm in for Mrs. Hall today, no I'm not a "let's take advantage of the substitute" I've been working here for a long time and I will put up with no foolishness! Now,please take out a price of paper, you will be doing pages 156-157 questions 1-15" and with that, she went behind the desk to take attendance.

"Hey, did you guys see one of the jocks?" Tyler whispered, looking towards the green haired boy.

"Yeah. I thought they said they couldn't get piercings or hair dye or tattoos or stuff like that?" "They're not" "Hm"

The substitute stood up and called my name, "y/n?would you like to stand up and tell the class what you were talking about?" I gulped. Not the time for a panic attack not the time for a panic attack.

"We were talking about..." I paused, seeing the green haired boy turn my way,his blue eyes looking into mine.

"We were talking about a new song our favourite artist just came out with" Tyler and Josh let out a tiny laugh as I sat back down.

"Please refrain from talking in my class" I nodded, returning back to my work.

"Assholes" I chuckled, little bits of laughter came from them.

Hate school, but love these jerks.