8

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice speak.

"What happened?!" Footsteps ran beside me, blond hair fell into my view.

I sat up, a blurry version of Jenna entered my vision. "I- just" I was short with breathes. "I just tripped over the piano and landed on my back" I coughed.

Nice going Y/n, "I tripped over a piano, woooo"

Jenna's gaze soften, "Do you want me to go get Jack?" Jenna new Jack for a while now, her parents are friends with his, they just don't talk a lot.

I didn't answer, I just sat in place, my hands over my stomach.

She smiled and walked out of the room, most likely heading towards Jacks classroom.

My stomach hurt.

Is this how Jack's and I's relationships going to be?

He acts kind and nice when it's just us but when his friends come along it get punched?

Is this even worth it?

My thoughts clouded my mind for a couple minutes. No sound in the background besides my breathing.

Why am I still breathing?

God doesn't make mistakes, but, what am I? A fag? A freak? I can't even be born the right gender.

"Y/n?" A soft voice entered the room.

"I'm sorry" I looked up to Jack with his head held low, holding his hands together.

"I didn't want to hit you, I just didn't know what else to do" I felt rage build up inside me.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down.

He moved closer to me, kneeling down and wrapped one arm around me, trying to help me up.

"I knew you were strong, but not that strong" I barley chuckle.

"Sorry" his eyes asserted to the ground once again. I wanted to lift the mood, even though I was angry, yelling would only make it worse.

"So we still up f-" "don't tell Josh" he quickly cut me off.

"What?" I questioned. I heard him, and I wasn't planning on it anyway but, why?

"It's just," he began, "Josh and I don't really have a, good past" his voice was low and raspy.

He fiddled with the loose strings around the hole in his jeans, his red sweater laying lightly on his shoulders.

"I won't"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"So are we still getting together after school?"

"Yup"

I smiled, stoping at the door of my class.

"Cya"

"Bye" he smiles, waving a small goodbye.

He's different.