Ch.3 - Hospital Rage

Damien's pov...

The minute I saw my mate my wolf took total control. He ripped him from her body and attacked. He tore the sorry son of a bitch I used to call Jason. I ripped his limbs from his body and roared as loud as possible.

I turned and caught the eyes of my mate. "Mate" was all she whispered before loosing conscious. My wolf and I began to panic as we scooped up her limp body. I ran with her in my arms bridal style to the pack hospital. On my way I mind linked that pack doctor to be ready for the Luna's arrival. I could feel his happiness but also worry as he realized that I was coming to him.

As I ran I couldn't keep the negative thoughts out. What if I never saw her beautiful eyes again? What if she never woke up? My wolf growled at the thought. He wouldn't allow her to die and neither would I.

By the time I reached the pack hospital the color had left her face. I was becoming more and more anxious. My wolf was pacing back and forth in my mind and whimpering every once in a while. I slammed through the doors and ran to the head doctor, Franklin. Franklin had been the pack's head doctor for years and could heal just about anyone. And right now he was my only hope.

I sat her on the gurney as instructed and ran with it as the wheeled her to the emergency room. Franklin stopped me at the door and in growled angrily.

"Alpha you need to stay out here" he told.

"THATS MY MATE" I yelled. He lowered his head in respect and responded "The Luna us in critical condition and your presence could effect our work".

I whimpered and nodded. He rushed through to my mate to do his job. I paced back and forth. I punched walls an threw anything in my reach. By the time I was done the hallway looked like a tornado had hit it. I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands. Just as I sat my beta ran in. I glanced up and I'm sure he could see the fear, sadness, and anger in my eyes.

She was right below me the whole time. My precious angel. My beloved darling. My everything. And to think that I could've stopped all of this. If only I had found her sooner. Tears slipped out of my eyes as my beta, Kevin, took a seat beside me.

All that's left now is to sit and wait.

After three hours of sitting the doors open and Franklin exits the room. In a second I'm in front of him waiting for his report.

"The Luna is stable. She has a concussion, four broken ribs, and a broken arm. She's dehydrated and malnourished. The Luna is very weak and may not wake up any time soon" he informs me. My wolf had his paws on his head, ears flat whimpering.

"C-can I see her" I ask kinda scared to see what she looks like. He nods his head and begins to lead the way. As we walk he tells me of how they moved her too a more comfortable room.

He stops at a blue door and indicates for me to enter. I grab the handle and turn it open. When I open it my face pales.

There is blood everywhere and the worst part is on the bed is nothing. She's not here.

I search the whole room. All that's left is a bloody sheet and an open window with trails of blood all over. Blood hand prints litter the window seal. My wolf roars.

I roar as loud as possible. I can hear the packs whines but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that my baby is missing.

Missing.