Ch.4 - Alexander

Picture of Alexander ⬆
-----------------------------------------------------

Ashton's pov....

When I opened my eyes I was met with a blinding light. I blinked a couple of times as my eyes adjusted to the light. Looking around I took note of all the white. The smell and lack of color told my I was in a hospital, but why. And then I remembered. Jason. Pain. My mate. Beginning to cry as I recalled what happened I realized I had to find a way out. My mate was the alpha which meant he allowed all those horrible things to happen to me. Hell, he probably even requested that they happen to me.

The minute I move blood starts to pour out of my side, but that doesn't matter at the moment. I have to get out before anyone notices. I slowly and painfully make my way to the window. Going out the door would mean lots of eyes would see me. The blood on my hands makes it hard to grip the ledge. I look down and see that its a two story drop. It may hurt but I know I can make it. After all I have had worse.

With a little push I'm falling. The air feels nice but the thought is knocked away as I slam into the ground. I groan. Pulling myself up I search the area to make sure no one saw before starting on my way.

After hours of walking I am finally out of the territory. I continue in the same direction for a while more before I catch a smell. It seems to be wolf. I look for a place to hide but come up short.

Out of the trees I was gonna hide behind comes three men. You can taste the power they have although it isn't very strong. The alpha, beta, and gamma. You can tell they are a small pack by the aura they give off.

The youngest looking one in front steps forward. He looks no older than 17. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. "Why are you on my land" he asks me.

I can feel my body shutting down from exhaustion and blood loss. "Wh-who are you?" I ask. I need to know before I pass out.

"I am Alpha Alexander Dean" he answers as I start to sway.

He looks at me with worry in his eyes but I don't get to reply before the darkness takes over.

When I wake up I hear voices and see the Alpha on the phone. "No, you may not come in my territory" he says to the other person.

"......."

"Yes, she has red hair."

"......."

He turns around and I close my eyes. "She's asleep right now."

"......"

"O-ok. I'll prepare a r-room for y-y-you and your m-men's arrival."

He hangs up and makes his way next to the bed in in. "I know your awake" he says. I open my eyes and sit up. He gives me a smile. "Whats your name" he asks.

"A-ashton."

"What happened to you" is his next question.

"Stuff."

I keep my answers short because I don't know if I can trust him yet.

As he opens his mouth to ask another question the door slams open and in runs my mate.

He eyes zero in on me and in a second I'm in his arms. It feels nice. I feel safe. I shake my head and begin to struggle. His face falls and he let's me go.

"Baby, I was so scared" he tells me while pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. "I thought I might have lost you."

All I do is stare. I take in his many tattoos, just like me. His rich black hair. His beautiful eyes. He's mine.

"Mine" I growl.