Chapter 1-

It has been 5 years since my journey through the Labyrinth and my life has never been the same since. I've grown and matured since then. I've left school and gone to College and also gotten a part time job working in the local coffee shop. The money isn't all that good but I get by.

Toby is now 6 and doesn't remember anything about the labyrinth, goblins, chickens or him......the Goblin King. Well at least I don't think he remembers, he's never spoken about it before so I've just assumed.

Sometimes I still dream about the Goblin King and his castle beyond the Goblin City. I dream about the dance we shared together in my dream, where I tried to find him but he found me instead. It all felt real, but it wasn't. It was all a ruse to stop me from making it to the castle on time. For a moment I thought I was starting to develop feelings for him but he gave Hoggle the peach to derail me. I could never love someone with that much determination to try and ruin my happiness. However sometimes I can't help but wonder, how he is, what he's up to and if he's lonely. I will never know, I defeated his Labyrinth.

I keep in frequent contact with Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didymus. They tell me that the Labyrinth doesn't look how it used to, that somethings different, somethings changed and no one can find what the cause of it all is.

Tonight my father and Karen are going out. I used to get annoyed with them when they would leave me to watch Toby every weekend but in the past 5 years I have loved watching him. That way I know he's safe and out of harms way. I still worry that he'll be taken again, but the Goblin King can't take him unless I wish him away and that wont be happening anytime soon. We have gotten close a lot recently and my love for him has grown.

Sometimes I have nightmares, that the fierys still try to take of my head or my other body parts. I have nightmares about being chased with Hoggle by the cleaners. But mainly I'm haunted by the those last words I had spoken.

"You have no power over me"

Sometimes I regret my decision to not stay with him, but I was young. What did I know back then.

I'd do anything to see him again but I'd never admit it, then he would have power over me.

I was stuck between listening to my head and heart.

But which one do I listen too?