Chapter 25-

I managed to find my way to the grand hall, thanks to the help of Fritzy. When I got there I saw Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didymus, I was surprised to say the least.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked astounded, they had only been here the other day.

"The King thought that ya might like some company, so he sent for us Sarah" Hoggle answered, putting my curiousity to a stand still.

It was nice of Jareth to do that, but I'm still pretty mad with him. He had no right to talk to me that way. I wasn't one of his servants that he could just simply boss about. I was first and foremost a human being or had he forgotten that. He might of since I am now living in the underground under his roof. I sigh, am still stuck and have no way of escaping. Jareth had made it impossible.

"And here I was thinking that you couldn't get enough of me" I mock, Hoggle turns a light shade of red and I laugh. I sit down in between him and Sir Didymus. Ludo was sat opposite us as he needed much more space. 

I look up at the ceiling and my mind starts to wonder. I hope Jareth doesn't join us for breakfast. I couldn't cope with seeing his smug face. I sigh again.

"Sarah, are ya alright?"

I look to my left to see Hoggle looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah Hoggle I'm fine"
I try to be as convincing as I possibly can however Hoggle saw right through me.

"Sarah, I no somethins up, tell me. Maybe I can elp"

I sink back further into my chair. I wish the ground would just open up and swallow me whole. There was no way of avoiding Hoggle's questions. 

"If you really want to know it Jare.... I mean the Goblin King"

Hoggle's face turns to a look of disgust.

"What's the rat of a King done now?! Has he upset ya? I wont av him upsettin ya Sarah!"

I wait until Hoggle's finished ranting, then I continue.

"He keeps ordering me about as if he owns me. It's like I'm his most prized possession and he insists on having me on display. He ordered me not asked to accompany him to the Village to introduce me to his subjects. What ever for? And why? Hoggle he's such an infuriating man!" I yell the last part. It made Ludo and Sir Didymus look up from there conversation. I just sigh again and place me head on the table.

"Am I know?"

I hear a gentle but mocking voice coming from in front of me. I slowly lift me head up to see Jareth stood leaning against the door frame grinning at me.

I roll my eyes and stand, take a banana from the fruit bowl and start to walk away. I turn back to face my friends.

"Guys I will see you all later. I need to be on my own for a while"

Hoggle, Ludo and Sir Didymus all nod at me understandably. I carry on walking past Jareth when he grabs me by the arm.

"Sarah I must speak with you"

I glare at him "Not now Jareth" I say bluntly, removing his hand from my arm and carried on walking.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I watch Sarah exit the room and I sigh. I should of known that it wouldn't of been this easy however I was up for the challenge as I am very competitive and I always get what I want. I look back to see Hogwart, Ludo and Sir Didymus staring at me. Hogwart looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes. I was used to this. Not all of my subjects were loyal but they kept in line. They would do unless they wanted me to suspend them head first in the bog of eternal stench.

I walk back to my study and sit on my chair whilst summoning a crystal. I see Sarah sat in the garden, swinging back and forth on the Tyre swing reading her book. No doubt the book was Alice in Wonderland. I wanted to go to her desperately but I remembered what she said. She wanted to be on her own. If time is what she wants then time is what she shall have. Sweet Sarah of mine......