Chapter 5

~Tanya's POV~
"Tanya? Hey Tanya wake up we're here. We landed." "Hmm?" I sat up and looked around. Then I remembered that I would be living with Nicki from now on. I got excited. "Oh my goodness I can't believe this is actually happening." I said as I gathered my things. We left the plane and got into another limo and a couple hours later we made it to Nicki's house. It was huge. "Your home is beautiful Nicki." I said as I got out the limo. "Thanks but it's not much." "Not much?! You call this not much?!" Nicki chuckled and unlocked the double doors to her home. As soon as I stepped in my breath was taken away from me. There were ceiling high windows and the floor was white marble. When I looked up there was a giant chandelier hanging above me. "Close your mouth Tanya before you catch flies." said Nicki laughing as she walked past me. "Come on let me show you to your new room." I nodded and followed Nicki up the spiral stairs and down the hall to a closed door. "Well open it." I put my bags down and turned the knob. There was a king size bed and the walls were a light brown color. I had a balcony with double glass doors and I had my own bathroom too. "Wow thanks so much Nicki!" I said as I jumped on my new bed. "I'm glad you like it." I stopped jumping. "Oh I don't like it, I LOVE IT!"

~Nicki's POV~
Tanya must have been extremely poor. It feels nice to help someone in need. "Haha ok Tanya I'll give you some time to get settled and maybe we can go out to eat." "Yay ok." I went to my room and tossed my suitcase on the bed and layed down. The hotel was nice but my own room is 100 times better. I hear a scream come from the kitchen. "Tanya is that you?!" I ran down the stairs and found Safaree standing in the kitchen with Tanya. "Oh Tanya I should've told you before. This is my best friend Safaree. He comes in at random times sometimes." "Hey Tanya." He held out his hand for her to shake.

~Safaree's POV~
She shook my hand and took a step back. "Haha it's ok don't be nervous Safaree won't hurt you." Nicki said. "He's just my friend. You'll get to know him." "He's just my friend..." I wish I could be more than just...your friend. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Nicki and Tanya staring at me. Did they ask a question? "Uh what?" "I said do you want to come out with us? I was going to take Tanya out for dinner and I want you to come. You guys can get to know each other better." "Yeah sure." "Awesome! How does pizza sound?" I nodded in agreement and so did Tanya. "I'll wait down here for you guys." I said taking out my phone. "Ok we'll be back in a second."

~10 Very Long Minutes Later~

~Nicki's POV~
"Ok Safaree we're ready." "Damn, its about time." I hit Safaree on the arm. "Shut up." We got in Safaree's car and he drove us there. We got our seats and ordered. "Ugh I'm so hungry!" Said Tanya sinking in her chair. "Chill girl the food will be here soon." I heard her sigh loudly. "Catching an attitude? Because we can go home." "Nooo."

~Safaree's POV~
"So Tanya how did you and Nicki meet?" "At her meet and greet after her concert." "Aw cool. So what made her adopt you?" Tanya told me how she was homeless and her mom kicked her out and lied to her and Nicki took care of her. "Damn you've been through hell." She nodded and finally the food came.

~They ate and are now walking back to the car~

"Safaree I had a fun time tonight." Said Nicki turning to me. "Glad you enjoyed." Tanya walked ahead and me and Nicki were alone. "So how do you feel about getting a boyfriend?" "Haha Safaree I don't need a boyfriend." "But you seem kinda lonely." "Safaree I got you and Tanya I'm good." Dammit. "Well what kind of guys do you like?" "Safaree I don't know." "Hmm ok." I'll try again until she likes me.

So it's obvious that Safaree likes Nicki but will Nicki like him back? Will she continue to stay single? Vote and comment plz.